Destined Fate

Our Promised Spring Day

I’ve packed Jimin’s shirt into a paper bag after cleaning it. I even made some sandwiches for him to show my gratitude. Well, I made few more extra for the other member as well. He was a little bit embarrassed when he received the sandwiches but still he thanked me for it with his adorable crinkled eye smile. I went on to find the other members throughout the building. I managed to find the rest of them except for Taehyung but I got lead from Jung Kook who said that he’s probably on top of the roof and he really was. The morning breeze blew through his hair as he rest his body on the concrete floor. The sun rays even shine him like an angel being born. Well now, it was quite a sight.
“You’re going to ruin your white shirt by laying there you know?” I commented as I sat beside him. Alarmed by my presence, he dramatically opened his eyes at me. With his big glassy eye, he stared at me. I placed the sandwiches on his little belly making him to sit back up to check what it was. 
“For me?” he pulled out the sandwiches and started munching it down on it once I said yes. In a flashed, it was gone. Sure he gobbled it all down like a vacuum but he got tons of breadcrumbs on the side of his face. I pointed the breadcrumbs and he tried to wipe it away but somehow kept on missing it. Pitied with his struggle, I offered help. He leaned a little bit forward. Looking at him closely, he’s seriously a very handsome young man. The guys back on my home all looked the same to me. Come to think of it, the others were quite handsome as well. I guess the people in Seoul looked different from my kind of people especially him who look so unreal right now. 
“Taehyung ah! We need to go!” Jimin voice broke me from my daydream. He got up instantly and offered me a hand. 
“Let’s go! Looking forward to working with you today!” he smiled as he pulled me up and dragged me along with him. 
After a few hours of observing, I’m starting to understand my duties now. I only needed to provide them with their needs like water when they’ve finish performing or by helping them to cool down either by fanning them of wiping their sweats away. Basically taking care of them but I can see why they need to be taken care of. Their schedule were definitely hectic to the point I don’t think they would be able to manage it on their own. When they’ve finished performing, I handed their towel to them on by one until the Taehyung who came in last as he was giving our hearts and winks for the fans. I waited for him patiently at the rear stage together with his bottle of water and towel. As he slowly approached, I handed the towel to him but ended up with him resting his head on my shoulder. Slowly his legs gave out which startled me and ended up with me supporting his body. Being stuck in a rather uncomfortable position, I slowly adjusted him to rest on my lap while I wipe away his sweat. Heavy breathing, heavily drenched shirts and messy hair. I guessed he was really tired. Slowly, I fan him with the electrical fan while his whole body still refused to move due to the overwhelming fatigue. Namjoon saw us and whispered whether he should carry him inside or not. I requested for him to wait a little bit longer. I wanted him to rest properly for a while before going back. Namjoon agreed to my condition and sat down on the floor together to wait for Tae. We waited and waited. Tae still in refusal mode but as I was fanning him, I could see the older one also started to fell asleep while sitting up straight. His head slowly tilted and I lend my shoulder for him. They were totally wasted I guess and they went into a deep slumber for quite a while and by while I meant for an hour. I was frozen like a statue for that long to the point I had cramp on my legs. Well, as long as they got some rest before continuing on their next schedule.