Where it all began

Our Promised Spring Day

Sunny days, bird peacefully chirping as I walk down the road to my first ever job. There I stand, staring at the tall white concrete building with the sign ‘Big Hit’ attached to it. Just when I’ve gathered all my self-confidence to enter the building, I felt the door intensely slammed to my face.  I screamed in agony as the sharp pain flow through my entire face.

“Are you okay?” a male raspy voice, which I can probably, guessed as the person who turns my face into flat pancake. I looked up to find a glowing blonde hair man with super pale skin squatting down in front of me followed by another tall raven standing behind him. The raven later squat down as well and patted on my shoulder to ask the same question. I nodded as a respond but the blonde noticed I was still covering my face and so he removed my hand revealing my tomato red forehead and somehow happen to be bleeding nose. Both of them panicked. The raven suddenly princess carried me inside while the blonde man went to search for tissues. He put me down on their sofa and went running to find other things. While I was waiting for those two panicked male, somehow I felt light-headed and so I ended up resting on their sofa.

“You think she’s going to be okay?”

“I don’t know, should we try waking her up?”

“Jin hyung! We should send her to the hospital!”

The discussion went on and on that I decided to wake myself up only to find there were 7 men gathering around me and all of them looked shocked by my awakening. My nose stopped bleeding but then my clothes were definitely ruined because I used it to cover my bloody nose with. I took a quick look on the sofa and it was clean. Good thing I managed to save that sofa. A rather small brunette-colour haired man came closer and asked if I were fine. I nodded. All of them let out a relieved sigh but the brunette notice my clothes were stained.

“Would you like to change your clothes? Although it may be a little big since it’s mine.”

“Yeah since his clothes are the only one you can wear because he’s the smallest among all of us,” another replied. The brunette smacked him on the arm. I accepted his offer since I can’t actually start my first day of work with these blood stained clothes. After changing into his clothes, he pulled me back to the sofa and all of them were standing in line in front of me. “Nice to meet you! We are bangtan!” they greeted with loud voice. I guessed this will be the people I’m working with from now on? They seemed rather nice, just a little bit too clumsy. I stood up and bowed down to introduce myself to them.

“So you’re the new staff that’ll be working us from today,” the tallest one spoke from what I’ve seen, maybe he was the leader of this team since he leaded the introduction just now. “I’m still under probation so I’m not sure how long I’ll be working here but I’ll be in your care for now.” All of them gave a round of applause. “We’ll be in your care as well,” he replied again with a smile.

A while later, all of them went back to doing their work while I sorted out my things on my new workspace. The raven came back to take a look on how I’m doing. We had a small chat regarding the company as I was sorting out things when I suddenly remember that I haven’t even asked for their name yet.

“What’s your name by the way?” I asked while looking straight at him. He looked surprised.

“You don’t know who we are?” he returned the question to me. Well at least I know they’re team are call Bangtan.

“I came from a rural area so you can consider that I’ve never taken interest in idols before,” I replied.

“No wonder bang pd-nim actually took you in,” he stated continue with a chuckle. I was puzzled by his answer but he later started to introduce the entire member one by one. He also told me regarding their age. He was the oldest while the youngest, Jung Kook was the one that was teasing Jimin just now.

“Ah, I understand now. Thank you, Jin oppa,” I included a smile. He was taken aback by my statement.

“Are you uncomfortable with me calling you oppa?” I asked since I was afraid that he will find it weird since I addressed those who are older than me as oppa. He chuckled again then returned a pat on my head and said it’s okay to call him that.

“You’re the youngest staff we had so I never really get to hear myself being call oppa here.” Well, I understand since the company was really strict when they were recruiting for staff members. It’s still a miracle how I ended up getting hired. Throughout all our discussion, I guessed he notice I was constantly busy pulling my shirt back up as it kept on slipping down. The shirt was still too big for me. He told me to wait for a while and marched to the other room then returned with some pins in his possession. I initially wanted to pin the shirt by myself but as he saw that even the sleeve of the shirt was too long for me, he told me to turn around as he’ll do the pinning. Every movement he made was really delicate and careful.

After finish pinning, he told me to turn around and check on the result of the shirt. He actually pinned it nicely for me. I thanked him again with a smile.  Sound of footsteps was later heard outside. It was J-hope. He popped his head at the corner of the door, peeking at what we’re doing. “There you are. We still have to practice you know?” he asked the older one and continue to waltz in. “Comfortable with the atmosphere here yet?” he asked while flashing his wide smile and I just replied with a simple ‘yes’. “I see. Looking forward on working with you in the future!” he said excitedly and requested a high five. He was rather tall so I had to make a small hop to reach his high five. He was delighted then wave me goodbye while dragging the oldest back to practice. From what I see, they were quite the energetic type of people. It’s nice to know I’ll be working with these people from now on.