Final Chapter

Never Give Up!

 

Zelo, on the other hand, wondering why were you acting like that. He feels like you're lying to him. What worst is, he feels like you're avoiding him. He sighed, 'did I make her upset?'

 

'Aaaah! Forget it! Your main concern is Hyosung-noona! Get your mind straight up!' stricted Zelo on his heart. Somehow, however he recharged his body, he found that his steps heavier than ever when he thinks of you. 'That kid, why make me worried over her', he complained. 'Is she sick? She caught cold?' worrying over and over you.

 

*****

 

That night, you are having your revision in your room. Somehow, you feel uneasy. 'What if they seriously going out?' you couldn't focus on your revision because of Zelo and Hyosung. You remembered about Yong Guk's advice earlier. 'Hyosung is a player, what if Zelo get hurt after that?' Every 'what if' questions running through your mind.

 

''URGGH!'' you groaned helplessly.

 

Your phone rang a text message. You grabbed your cell phone on your bed. You swapped it on.

 

Z E L O

 

You widened your eyes. ''Ze-Ze-Zelo?'' you stammered.

 

'Yah, you're okay? You seems sick today, gather up your energy, tomorrow is a normal school day'

 

You could feel your face softened. You smiled. You feel appreciated when Zelo stills care about you. ''I might end up having sickness'', you joked yourself. You clicked on Reply pad, and started writing...

 

'Talk about yourself, kid! Gather up your guts to confess tomorrow!'

 

And send. But then, you feel your head dizzy. ''Urgh why so ego? Why make yourself tell him something you don't want to'', you lectured yourself. You couldn't believe that you yourself send such text to Zelo. Your phone rang again.

 

-Yong Guk-

Have you tell him?

 

You inhaled air, and exhaled. You replied his text.

 

'No, not yet'

 

At fast speed, a text send to you as you send your text to Yong Guk.

 

-Yong Guk-

You're deadmeat!!!

 

You sighed. 'I don't have such courage to tell him!' you yelled yourself. 'It's not that easy!' you continued. Another text reached your line.

 

-Zelo-

I KNOW! I WILL! THANK YOU, CUTIE!

 

Even with such capital letters, you could feel him from afar enjoying the moment. You smiled, but a tear escaped from your eye socket. 'Why do I feel so sad?'

 

''Hachooo! Ahhh yaaaaah~ I really caught a cold!''

 

*****

 

You walked to the school, wrapping your neck and mouth with your knitted scarf. You caught a cold, and fever at the same time. You hugged your body due to the cool environment. You sighed. ''Anyeeeeoooong~'' someone greeted you while his hand wrapped around your shoulder.

 

''Oh Yong Guk-ah'', you called him out as you saw him. He smiled. ''Yah, you're okay? You're sick!?'' he exclaimed as he saw your pale face. ''Aaaaah low down your voice, I just caught cold last night'', you answered him, ''...and fever''. He flicked your head as he heard you. ''I know it's hard! At least, take care of your health too!'' said Yong Guk to you, looked really mad.

 

You looked at him in the eyes. You smiled, ''you know how does it feel, right? Thanks''. He chuckled. He messed up your hair.

 

''Yah'', a tall figure stood in front of you and Yong Guk, glaring throughly to you. ''Oh Zelo, you're here'', Yong Guk called him out. But his eyes still into you, staring vividly. You feel uncomfortable. You approached him, ''oh Zelo yah~ our friend is going to have a quite big event today, right Zelo?'' you started, with a bright tone and shining smile. He remained unmove, with his eyes locked onto you.

 

''What do you mean?'' asked Yong Guk. 'Don't tell me-' doubted Yong Guk in his heart. ''He's going to make a love confession today~'', you told Yong Guk, with your joking tone, eventhough it's hard. Yong Guk's face turned sour suddenly. He wanted to say something, but you make a face, 'don't!'. He obeyed you.

 

You looked back at Zelo, he stills staring at you. ''Zelo-ah, good luck?'' you smiled. You walked away from them slowly, you turned back to him, ''tell me if anything interesting happened, okay?'' again with your ego!

 

You looked back to front. 'Don't tell me anything'.

 

*****

 

''What's up with hyung and her?'' asked Zelo seriously to Yong Guk. Yong Guk sighed. He could see nothing but jealousy on Zelo's eyes. He chuckled, ''I don't know, should I get her?'' trying to tackle Zelo's madness. Zelo didn't fall on his jokes. Zelo remained with his expression. Yong Guk stared back to him, 'so you do have some sparks to her?'

 

''You can't, hyung!'' shouted Zelo. ''Why~ you've got your Hyosung-noona, I can't have her?'' attacked Yong Guk. Zelo glared to the brother. ''You can't have both girls for you, Zelo'', adviced Yong Guk. ''I don't think she tells you anything about Hyosung-noona, but I don't think she has to, so...you know whom to chose''.

 

Yong Guk patted Zelo's shoulder, and took off.

 

*****

 

You went to the broadcast room as usual. You sat there alone. You sighed. You leaned on the sofa, looking upwards. Imagining how Zelo and Hyosung enjoying their time together. You could imagine it, but still, you could not bear it.

 

Even the tears couldn't escape from your eyes now. Too tired to flow. There's only hurt and pain left in your body.

 

You chuckled, ''you're grown-up already, never thought that it'll hurt like this''. You stand up and start busying yourself. You grabbed a broom and started cleaning the whole room alone.

 

*****

 

''Zelo-ah, what do you want to tell me?'' asked Hyosung, smiling showing her cute gums. Zelo looked up, ''hm?'' responding Hyosung. He looked confuse in front of Hyosung. 'That kid, how's she?' that always running through his mind, you. 'She's so pale, is she sick?' 'What she's doing with Yong Guk hyung?' 'What does Yong Guk hyung mean by she knows something about-'

 

''Zelo-ah'', called Hyosung again, annoyed on Zelo of not replying her. ''Yes noona?'' asked Zelo. ''Is there anything happened? Why you looked worry?'' she questioned him. Once again, Zelo lost on his own thought. ''Zelo~~''

 

''Yes? Ah sorry noona, I didn't mean to ignore you'', apologised Zelo to Hyosung. Now, Hyosung loss her gummy smile. She totally pissed off on Zelo ignorance. 'Great!' exclaimed Hyosung in her heart. This is the first time she's actually being ignored by a man.

 

Zelo keeps sighing. His thought completely gone insane by you and your attitude. 'Yes, I should talk to her'.

 

''Noona, I'm sorry, I need to go, seriously, maybe next time'', rushed Zelo and left Hyosung alone in the cafeteria. ''YAH!'' madly shouted Hyosung.

 

*****

 

Knocks on the door made you jump and immediately turned around to see. You couldn't believe your eyes to see... Zelo's appearing on the door. ''Oh Zelo? What are you doing here?'' you asked. You feel rushed. You cover your mouth with your knitted scarf. You scared Zelo might push you away if he knows you having a fever.

 

He stares on you. You lowered your head down and slowly walking out of the room. In a speed of light, he grabbed your arm! ''We need to talk''.

 

You widened your eyes in shock. But you wanted to keep your sanity. ''Of course, but you don't have to be like this'', you said coolly while shaking gently you arm that's on Zelo's grip. ''No, if I don't do this, you might run away again'', he stated. You glanced on his face. He stared on your eyes continuously.

 

''What do you mean-''

 

''Why you keep on avoiding me?'' he shoots the question to you. You squeezed your eyes, simply to ask, 'what do you mean~'. ''What's between you and Yong Guk hyung?'' he shoots another question. 'Huh? Yong Guk?' it widened your eyes back. ''Yong Guk is my friend, why?'' you asked him back.

 

With his fiery eyes, ''and me? I am not a friend? Why you keep on avoiding me? But Yong Guk hyung, you didn't even bother to push him away'', and his words finally flowing. You looked away as he finished his words. ''Yah, look at me'', he ordered. You shook your head, ''Hyosung-unnie is waiting for you, you should go, let me go''.

 

Zelo sighed. 'I don't care about Hyosung-noona! All I care is about you!' You get rid of Zelo's grip from your hand, but he tightened his grip more. ''What about Yong Guk hyung?'' he started again. You sighed, ''I told you, he's just a friend''. ''Lie!''

 

You shook your head, ''why would you care then?'' You're getting uncomfortable by his interogation. Zelo looked away, 'yeah, why did I get mad like this?' He didn't answer you. You smiled, ''Zelo-ah, I'm your friend, I'm not avoiding you, you don't have to worry, I'm going to support whatever your plan is''.

 

Zelo stills looked away, avoiding your eye contact. He could feel his heart almost burst on your words. He thought that if he looked you in your eyes, he might bleed his nose again. Even his heart beating hardly when you're here with him.

 

'I love you', that's the three magic words he wanted to tell you. He gathered a lot of his guts, and turned to face you on your eyes. He found out that you still looking at him calmly. He slowly leaned on you, and planted a gentle peck on your lips. Your blood rushed to your face, your eyes widened in surprise, and your body freeze to death.

 

''I love you''

 

*****

 

The cafeteria, as usual, noisy as ever. Everyone on their own group, chit-chatting. Forks and spoon hitting the plates could be hear entirely. A loud broadcasting radio being , makes every students flinched.

 

''Anyeong my fellow students, it's Zelo on the school radio, can I tell you something cute and lovely, I'm sorry but you might end up needing some calming pills after this-''

 

''I'VE GOT A GIRLFREIND!''

 

____________________________________

p/s : tell me how the story? by commenting! andd i must sya this, WOOOHOOOOO ITS FINISHED! thanks for those whom staying to continue reading this story, totally appreciating you guys, LOVE YA!!