Chapter 1

Never Give Up!

 

You sat silently as usual. You wrote some notes and read something before the class starts. The class is very happy every morning, happy as in 'noisy'. No one sits next to you. The desk besides you remained unoccupied ever since the school started. Guess no one wanted to sit next to you.

 

You sighed. You wore your headphone to reduce the noise from interrupting your study. You're a silent type, but there's a sleepy student too, Bang Yong Guk. You keep being disturbed, but him, no one dare to touch. He's a handsome guy with a deep voice. When he talks, hundred girls lined up. Fortunately, he doesn't talk much.

 

*****

 

He went through the street in full speed with his skateboard. Once reached the school area, he lifted up his deck on his hand and dusted his shirt off. It's his first day, and he already late. The bell already rang.

 

He entered the school from the auditorium's entrance rather than entering from the main entrance. He knew he's late. His eyes quite mesmerized by what he saw as he entered the auditorium. He could see student doing gymnastics and cheerleading. He could see students doing basketball and, ''3 POINTER! CONGRATES!'' A typical high school.

 

But his eyes caught a thing, a pretty thing. He couldn't take his eyes away from her. That girl is talking in a group. Her sweet laugh and those eyes, ''PANG!'' makes himself bumped onto a basket. 'Aish', he frowned on his heart. 'Fool, Choi Jun Hong!' he continued.

 

The obvious scene was caught by Hyosung. Hyosung saw him scratching his own head while his mouth cursing in embarrassment. She chuckled on him. 'Cute', her heart complimenting. The guy makes his way to the classroom and left the auditorium straight away.

 

''Who's that guy?'', she asked her members. Jieun, Sunhwa and Zinger exchanged their glances to each other. ''Second year freshman, Choi Jun Hong, or you can call him, Zelo'', stated Sunhwa. Sunhwa is a member of Student Association; she knew almost everything about the school admin. Hyosung smiled as he heard Sunhwa.

 

''Why~ don't tell me...'' asked the curious Jieun. Hyosung gazed on Jieun, ''why? I can't aim a junior?''. ''As expected~'' said Zinger.

 

*****

 

''Yong Guk-ah, wake up, Mr.Jang is coming'', alarmed you to Bang Yong Guk the sleepy-head, that sit behind you. Yong Guk flinched in madness, ''mind your own business''. Mr.Jang came towards Yong Guk, and hit lightly his hair with the metal stick.

 

''Bang Yong Guk, do you think this school is a hotel?'' said Mr.Jang. Yong Guk slowly opened his eyes and saw Mr.Jang with his metal stick. Yong Guk gave up and stands up right away. ''Wake up now, we're starting'', ordered Mr.Jang. Yong Guk nodded, ''arasso''.

 

He yawned, but when his eyes caught you looking at him, he glared. You bowed to him. It's always like this, you woke him up, he was caught by teachers, and he glared to you, but you both never say a thing to each other. You sighed.

 

Running steps could be heard entering your classroom. Every eye focused to him. A tall guy of blonde hair, with a very fair complexion and of course the cute face and eyes entered the room scratching his neck. The girls of our classroom went silent, but everyone could hear them whispering about the cute guy in front.

 

''Sorry, sir'', he bowed. M.Jang went to his way. ''This is Choi Jun Hong, your new classmate'', intoduced Mr.Jang. ''Zelo-imnida'', he introduced himself. Now the class went crazy as he introduced himself. Mr.Jang shh-ed them and told Zelo to take a sit.

 

There is no other seat, other than the seat next to you. Zelo's eyes roaming every students and desks for him to sit. He spots an unoccupied seat next to you. He went to your way and sits next to you. You could see the girls of your classroom shoot daggers through their eyes to you as he sits next to you.

 

''You shouldn't sit next to me'', you whispered to Zelo. Zelo quickly turned into you, ''then, where should I sit?''. ''Everywhere, but not here'', you answered. Zelo smirked, ''don't be so picky, take me as I am''. He ignored you, and started writing some notes. You glanced over the girls in your class, they looked piss off. You sighed, ''I'll die like this''.

 

*****

 

After a long period of studying, Zelo stretched his back. He turned behind, and saw his cousin giving a signal to him, Bang Yong Guk. Yong Guk gave him a signal. Zelo smiled, 'should we?' his gesture saying.

 

Zelo stood up slowly. You discovered what he wanted to do, ''yah, it's not even break time''. Yong Guk approached Zelo and you, ''you should care about your Maths''. The deep voice of him makes everyone screamed in craze. You heard it every time you woke him up, so you already get used to it.

Zelo smirked. He unexpectedly took off your cap from your head. ''Yah'', you almost yelled. He chuckled, he leaned closer to you, putting back your cap to your head gently, ''big girl, don't get too involve with us''. He patted your head gently, and gave you his explosive killer smile.

 

You widened your eyes in shock. He took off with Yong Guk from the class. 'Is that what you called...cute?' your heart questioning. You could feel yourself a little bit rushed.

 

*****

 

It's a Private Study period. As a junior member of Student Association, you have to work. You went to the broadcast room of the school. You need to write and report the DJs about the school information. You entered the room and saw two seniors already there waiting for your report.

 

''Zinger-unnie, Jieun-unnie, sorry, I'm late'', you apologised. They smiled as you entered the room. You've been a writer of Student Association since this year started. You are a capable person to hold the position. You gave them your report. They started broadcasting the school's radio.

 

You're looking some VCDs that were brought by the seniors. 'Secret', 'B2ST', 'BYG', and more. 'Famous!', you stated in your heart.

 

PAM! The door was opened suddenly. The three of you quite surprised of it. Bang Yong Guk with Zelo entered the room towards the DJs. Zelo snapped VCDs from your hand and glared to you. You stood up slowly. Even the seniors obeyed them, and stand up for them.

 

New student, Zelo already ruled the school. Yong Guk and Zelo took the DJs' seats and ready to broadcast. ''Anyeong-haseyo! Zelo and Bang Yong Guk on the radio!'' rhymed Zelo as he hold the mic. ''Anyeong~ Bang Yong Guk-imnida~ how's the day, our fellow students?-'' continued Yong Guk.

 

Zelo searched through the computer, while you standing behind him staring vividly on what he searched. Zelo stopped and turned to you. You're taken aback by his sudden action. ''Yah, help me here'', he asked to you. ''Yes?'' asked the surprised you.

 

He grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him. You freeze your body. He looked at you, ''where did you put BYG's and Zelo's song?''. You looked away, but he caught your sudden expression. He chuckled, ''yah, I'm not that bad, this hyung here is the real badass'', he said with his mouth putting to Yong Guk. Yong Guk chuckled on Zelo's statement.

 

'That's...cute', Zelo's heart unhesitantly commenting you. You nodded, and started searching for Zelo's requested song. You didn't realise that Zelo stills watching you, even though he's just few inches from you. ''Here'', you called as you found the song. You're shock to see Zelo's face is very close to you. You even could see closely the perfect fair of Zelo's complexion.

 

Realising that Zelo's actually staring at your face, you quickly back off from him. He chuckled again. ''You're cute though, right hyung?'' he said. Yong Guk glanced to you. The glance quickly turned into a stare. He chuckled, ''she is~''. Yong Guk looked away as he realised he was staring on your face too long, 'she is cute, seriously, I see her face everyday when I woke up if I fall asleep'.

 

*****

 

The school's radio is in chaos hearing new DJs in tune. ''Anyeong-haseyo! Zelo and Bang Yong Guk on the radio!''. ''Anyeong~ Bang Yong Guk-imnida~ how's the day, our fellow students?-''

 

''WE'RE FINE!'' the girls shouted in excitement. Hyosung and Sunhwa hearing it from the cafeteria. Hyosung laughed, ‘‘That’s the new student, right?''. Sunhwa laughed along hearing the two immature DJs on the radio. ''Zelo, that guy~'', said Sunhwa.

 

''I saw a beautiful senior today in the morning, I stared her that I accidentally kick the gym's basket, waaaaaah embarassing!'' Zelo stated on the radio. Hyosung and Sunhwa laughed on the statement. ''So, he has some interest on you?'' teased Sunhwa. Hyosung giggled, ‘‘Target spotted!''

 

*****

 

Afternoon class just started. Everyone went back to their classroom. You found Zelo already took a sit next to you. Somehow you feel nervous, but you don't know why. You took a sit on your seat and opened your notebook. You need to write a report for Student Association.

 

Zelo, once again, took off your cap from your head. ''Yah!'' you voiced out and turned to him immediately. You saw Zelo wore your cap on his blonde hair. ''You look better without this cap, cuter'', he complimented while his eyes staring on your face vividly.

 

You freeze yourself. You became speechless. That's the first time ever people saying you cute and it's from a bad guy, Zelo!? You don't move. Zelo gave you his burdening smile. He leaned closer and closer, matching your eyes. ''Get me into the Student Association'', he asked.

 

 

''What??'' Zelo's favour is too much that you moved your head backwards from him quickly. Zelo sighed. He knew you couldn't do the favour. ''Senior Hyosung~'' he talked. You gave your attention to him. However, you sensed his attention, ''don't tell me-''. ''Get me at least her number'', he pleaded. You sighed, ''I knew this thing going to happen''.

 

''Yah, you don't know her!'' you squealed. ''She's pretty, everyone know that, but you don't know she-'', you stopped your words. ''She what?'' Zelo asked. 'She just a player', your heart continued, but you couldn't speak up to him. ''Nothing, you're cute'', you wanted to avoid answering him, but you mistakenly saying him something. 

 

*Hows the story? this willbe a short story :)