Grimmauld Place

Hadrian

We landed in a hallway; which had dark paint on the walls, creaky floorboards and a heavenly smell of home-made cooking which did not suit the eerie atmosphere of the place at all.

I was pushed forward, toward a grey door which from it light poured and a hearty chatter ensued. Whoever's hand was nudging my back, I had the instant need to snap it, instead I just turned sharply around to stare at it, projecting my thoughts, even with my sunglasses still on they got the message.

Eventually the door opened and we were forced through and then once again into wooden chairs complete with shackles. Finally someone wanted to know what I looked like and pulled of my shades. I kept my head down until my chin was yanked up, ing whoever it was. I obviously looked like my mother and father by the surprised gasps and shocked faces. I glanced around glaring, they weren't here, thank .

I might have tried to kill them.

My face became emotionless as I considered the room again, eyes intense while I studied each face and with it their names and personal information. We had studied the inner workings of the Order, since we opened up our operation it would have been stupid not to. The information we had was critical for situations such as this one. We always had a plan and this one as annoying as it was; it was ing genius.

My godfather sat, with fury planted across his face, he looked as I remember; handsome and rugged though still kind. Remus sat there too, however he looked relieved, like a heavyweight had fallen off his shoulders.

An old man in the corner stood looking directly at me. Albus Dumbledore, everyone in the Wizarding world knew him, he was Grindlewalds downfall, I would not underestimate him.

I flicked my hair out of my eyes, looking at him slyly, "Ahh Dumbledore" I said teasingly at the old man, who in turn seemed shocked, at what I said or how I said it I didn't have a ing clue.

"Hadrian Potter. Neville Longbottom." He said more to himself.

"Yes, in the flesh. You wanted a chat?" Nev said raising a brow looking at the Hogwarts Headmaster coldly. My mouth was shut, I didn't owe the magical world anything.

After a couple seconds of silence I snarled, "Answer the question." Many of the Order members gasped in outrage at the apparent attitude toward their worshipped headmaster.

"Where have you been, we thought you were dead." Dumbledore said evenly though I could detect a weary tone to his voice. you, I thought.

"Did you?" Nev sneered harshly and then winked at me, I was secretly was grinning back, but my face showed not outward emotion. "When did you notice we were gone?"

"God boys." Dumbledore sighed again more to himself than us, it was almost grandfatherly. I continued to stare at him, critically.

"Answer the question." Nev roared, then instantly after the whole room shrunk back in their seats, some even shrieking, my features portrayed absolutely nothing, once again emotionless as if Nev had just whispered.

The reaction in the room if not so serious would have been funny, they didn't understand the change in Nev's or my emotions.

"It was a couple of months, until we discovered you were missing." An Auror snapped. I flicked my cold eyes onto the Auror, staring for enough time that made him looked away nervously.

"Liar," I spoke huskily embellished with a dark essence, I moved my gaze to the floor as if in deep thought. But I watched out of the corner of my eye as the Aurors eyes snapped to Dumbledore, for backup. I looked again at the old man, eyes intense.

"I know everything, about all of you, do not lie to me, all of your secrets are mine, everything you've done and going to do. Do you really think we believe your lies?" I spoke coldly and quietly looking over the whole room, watching the faces crease with worry.

"I guess we can call that a little test, I don't really give a about whether or not you found out we were gone yesterday or the day we ran," Nev laughed, they were so ing stupid, they just proved they were untrustworthy and Dumbledore knew it.

"How? How do you know these things, you're just bluffing," an Auror demanded with a smug smile, haha oh you stupid stupid wizard. I smirked evilly.

"Auror Davidson, son of Rupert Davidson who resides at 223 Diagon Alley. You have 2 children who will both return to Hogwarts, they are 12 and 14, correct? Annabelle and Tristan? Your wife is currently at home cooking dinner for when you return, shepherds pie, your favourite?" I stated raising a brow, looking at him as his face slowly morphed into many emotions; surprise, worry, heartbreak, anger and finally hate.

He did what I expected, he lunged for me, a fist hit my face, however due to his strong emotions it wasn't a tactful punch, my lip was bleeding from it being cracked but other than that my face was good.

I smiled, with the blood on my teeth it must have been eery, unsurprisingly the reactions of our audience, whom were looking like I was going to murder them all, confirmed my thoughts. I would be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it. I spat the blood out on the floor.

Suddenly Dumbledore's attitude change dramatically, gone was the old man, now sat a stern headmaster and conqueror of the late Grindlewald.

"You have a spy?" He asked, fury within his blue eyes, I just stared not saying a thing, he got the message. "You are to be questioned by the Order. We do not know what side you are on, until we do you are to be treated as prisoners," Dumbledore stated, I lunged forward, growling trying to get a hit on the old man who was walking in front of us, but was stopped brutally by the tight restraints.

Dumbledore look rather abashed, before taking seat at the head of the table, I had lost my temper already.

"Meeting commences at 3:52pm, Hadrian Potter and Neville Longbottom, or otherwise known as the 'Mortem Brothers', taken place in the house of Black." Dumbledore, spoke clearly. Angry voices raised throughout room.

"Silence," Dumbledore shouted, it quietened. Turning to us he carried on.

"You have two choices, cooperate or be sent to maximum security cell in Azkaban." Nev laughed at that.

"For what possible crimes?" Nev asked grinning, this time it was a cheeky grin. The faces in response were most amusing, according to my sister Tracy, he looked adorable with that smile. One girl blushed, he gave her a little wink, making her redden even more if possible, though none of the order members seemed amused at his antics.

"ing prick, you are scum, you destroy lives!" An annoying order member shouted, I sneered at him.

"Inform us all, how do we do that?" I spoke cold and stoic, pissing off most of the room.

"You!" Someone roared, an auror I recognised, stood.

"Ahhh, Madeye it's been awhile," Nev laughed, remembering what happened.

Madeye had caught us dealing illegal artefacts once in Knockturn Alley. He tried to capture us, until I gave him a nick to the face with my knife, leaving a long scar from one side of his face the other.

"You did this!" He hissed pointing to his scar, the Order gasped. God they were on expression-able lot.

"Did I?" Nev questioned innocently.

"You did that?" Dumbledore questioned looking at Nev, who was smiling quietly.

"No, I did," I spoke, in more a whisper but it was deadly and travelled through the room like air.

Dumbledore looked sharply at me.

"How did you survive, and become capable of escaping so many Aurors sent by the Ministry after being involved in such crimes?" Dumbledore questioned, I looked at him eyebrows raised.

"Dumbledore doesn't know all the answers, how shocking," I spoke gruffly, I sounded as if speaking took effort. He furrowed his brow in return.

"What does that mean?" He enquired, oh, Dumbledore, you have no idea.
In response to his question, I simply stared, he looked anxious.

"Fine, but you will answer this question," He said firmly, I was curious so I gave him the go-ahead, silence.

"Are you working for Voldemort?" He asked coldly, making some flinch, for the first time since I had arrived I smiled, though it wasn't a nice one, it was mocking and viscous. My hand instantly moved to itch the dark snake tattoo on my wrist, I stopped myself before it was obvious.

Mentally scolding myself I watched as Dumbledore tracked my movements saying nothing, seemingly distracted by the viscous glint I knew my eyes held. I didn't answer for some time, making sure my answer would satisfy his meddling.

"We are not working for Voldemort." I declared looking at him in the eye, green piercing blue.

I didn't look away, when he did however everyone seemed to be concerned. I never said we were working along with the light and even though we weren't working for Voldemort it didn't mean we weren't working with him, Dumbledore however said nothing.

"You will attend Hogwarts," Dumbledore revealed, I smirked once more, the same mocking smile attempted to emerge from it, like I said we had a plan and everything was finally falling into place.

Outrage ensued.

"They cannot go to a school, hundreds of children would be put in danger," Moody growled,

"You will attend Hogwarts for your sixth and seventh the years of your education, neither of you shall harm any staff or students nor shall you commit any crimes. You will be watched, but you will be free, somewhat." Dumbledore stated, I glared at him.

Movement caught my eye, Sirius stood and began walking towards me.

"Sirius, before you do anything rash, just remember he is your godson," Dumbledore murmured. I snarled at the thought the old man had sympathy for me. Sirius marched over and punched me in the face.
"The ?" I looked up at him blood pouring down my face. He punch me again. He bent down so we were face-to-face and spoke fiercely.

"That Harry, was stabbing me in the ing leg which hurt the whole ing lot you little and that also was not coming to me once you ran, nine years Harry, nine ing years!" He now looked upset along with the anger. Obviously not a good combination.

"For sake and you had to punch me in the face, you ?" I said growling. He stood and ran his hands through is hair.

Even though I was being a bastard, I had missed him a lot and Remus. They were the only ones that took interest in me, say Hello or take me out for the day.

They loved me.

They had also brought me presents that I truly wished for on my birthday, James and Lily only brought me some presents and they were the same as Will's, they never knew what I wanted for they never asked. BUT it was the day for the Boy-Who-Lived, a party to celebrate the saviour, please note my sarcasm, therefore that meant I was left alone in my room.

"How' ya been?" I gruffly smirked, he gripped the sides of my heads passionately and just like that we were back to the way we were, family. Don't get me wrong I was still . "Remus," I looked over to the worn but young man, he winked discreetly, pleased.

"You will both stay at Sirius's until it's time to leave for Hogwarts," Dumbledore ordered, I looked around at the room as order members looked on at him with looks of disbelief and amazement.

"What do you want, we will discuss no information about our supposed criminal activities."
I answered gruffly, but smiled an annoying smile before slouching in the chair arrogantly. Someone, Madeye, I think growled.

Geez, chill out.

"Albus they are dangerous, not to mention they're running an international smuggling operation," Moody growled again, oh he will never learn.

"Oh that wasn't us promise." Nev said, whilst I gave a jeering smile.

"Whilst Hadrian is equipped with bad moods and fowl language, I'm less of an and capable of talking to you without behaving a madman," He said smirking at me while I was glared ahead.

He lent forward and added in a whisper, "Still love you though brother," which made a smirk creep onto my lips, only Nev would think of something like that, right now.