Ending

This is how it feels like
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I woke up, I looked for the person I don’t want to let go anymore, but felt noting. And I suddenly opened my eyes. Fear consumed my being.

 

‘was I in a dream?!’

 

but the feeling was so real. I was so frantic, I don’t want to lose her this time, no not again.

 

“Yuri?” but no one answered. I went to the bathroom to look for her, but she wasn’t there. Immediately as I was frantic, went out from my room calling her name. “Yuri… no Yuri” I opened the door and I heard laughter on the kitchen. “YURI! YURI WHERE ARE YOU?!!! YUL!”  I was crying so hard looking for her. When I heard my family came rushing to me, then Yuri came in front of me and hug me. I was crying so hard as I tighten my hug to her not wanting to let go of her. No, I don’t want to lose her.

 

“Hey... it’s okay… I’m here don’t cry” she told me

 

“I thought you left me” I told her while still crying “Please don’t leave me…”

 

“I won’t, okay? Now stop crying my beautiful wife” the wipe my tears. “I told you last night, I will never leave your side again, now stop crying because I’m staying.” I nodded my head in agreement. The I heard a scoff from my sister. Murmuring the word “such a baby” and rolling her eyes.  And my parents dismissing her.

 

We went to the dining, and I saw a lot of foods that was prepared in the table. Yuri, and I sat down beside each other. She was about to reach for the rice and letting my hand go when I didn’t let her.

 

“I’m just gonna get the rice” she told me, but I did let her, but as soon as she was done getting food for the both of us, I held on her hand again, I just wanna feel her with me, close to me. Yuri sigh and I heard my parents laughing silently. “Let’s eat.” She told me, but I shake my head, and leaned closer to her.

 

“I just wanna be with you.” I whispered to her ears, and she just kissed my temples.

 

“Do you want me to feed you baby?” she asked me, and I nodded my head in excitement.

 

“Oh, come on unnie, my sister can feed herself.” Krystal said to Yuri, and I stuck out my tongue to her teasing her, she rolled her eyes on me again, and I showed her my fist.

 

“Go call for Am then so she could be the most loyal servant to you” I teased back at her grinning.

 

“Sooyeon, Soojung stop that we are in front of the food” My dad said, and we said sorry in unison. Yuri just laugh it off, and started feeding me and herself simultaneously.  I am happy, I hope this is it.

 

After eating our breakfast, we returned to my room, doing nothing and just cuddling.

 

“So, wait” I rise up from bed and looking intently to her. “If we are together… that means you are cheating on hara” I told her. She laughed at me and pulled me again to her, landing my head to her chest, hugging me.

 

“No, we pretended. So, no one would look at me with those eyes full pity. I asked her if she could. And asked me why don’t I just come back to you” she was about to continue when I interjected.

 

“So why didn’t you?” I asked her, but hushed me.

 

“As I was saying, she asked and I told her, you need to come back to me. I want to feel you want me. Then she agreed in one condition”

 

“What is it? Don’t tell me it’s ” she laughs at what I said, and kiss my forehead. But I was not kidding I wanna know.

 

“No, all she did asked me is a trip to LA all expenses on me. And I told her she was joking, but she is not. She told me she wants to be free, away from cameras, away from the life here in korea, and I told her okay and we flew to LA and enjoyed a week vacation, and that started the rumors about us. And it just goes and go, that’s it” I hummed in response

 

“But did... uhm… you... did” I could not continue. But I can see through her that she knows what I’m about to ask

 

“Sleep with her?” and I just look at her. “The last person I slept with was you. No one else it was just you. All my life it was only you” I rolled my eyes of her cheesiness.

 

“Liar. You bedded someone when you and I broke up for months” I told her slapping her stomach.

 

“Ouchhh… that hurts wife. Okay, but still you were the last. And I’m making you my last. If ever we didn’t patch things up then I would be celibate for the rest of my life” I scoffed

 

“ is part of yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter