Last Chapter

This is how it feels like
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is how it feels like.

---------------------

Birthdays, same like other days huh.

Celebrate it with fans then goes home again. Alone.

Yep, I’m alone for my birthday! I’m so so happy (sarcasm).

The girls didn’t even greet me a happy birthday, what’s this?

 

Walking on the corridor going to my condo. Since I and the members decided to live our own and leave the dorm. So yep the dorm is kinda vacant now. Since tiffany decided not to sign again her contract and wanted to go back to LA, seohyun and sooyong left also and signed to other entertainments, and sunny and hyoyeon decided to buy their own villa’s. And of course taeyeon the husband who was left by her wife, decided to live to her villa whom she bought long time ago.

 

Uhm? Am I forgetting someone? Of course Yoona. Yoona wanted to live with her father so we just let her be. Sometimes we also go to the old dorm and chitchat like the old days. Old good memories are there, we don’t want to sell or give it away because we value that dorm so much.

 

Like I said, they didn’t even greet me, even my girlfriend didn’t even bother to text or call me happy birthday! I’m so ing mad right now. I know they are soooo busy. But can’t they spare me a little time. Yeah I understand taeyeon, because of her car accident but the 7 of them didn’t even bother to ask me if what I’m going to do with my birthday.

I kept on posting in Instagram just to remind them THAT IT’S MY ING BIRTHDAY!

It’s so disappointing. I know some of them are away like 10,000 miles away or more from me. But hello technologies are everywhere.

 

I entered my condo and the lights and goes directly to my room. But as soon as I turned the knob I heard murmurs from the inside and when I open that’s the only time I realize that everyone was there.

 

Sooyoung and hyoyeon holding party poppers and tiffany, yoona, sunny soehyun, and taeyeon,  holding their props maybe. I was so shock to even react. And there I saw the girl who stole my heart, holding the cake with a birthday cap on her head looking so adorable. She was dress in white and a silly smile plastered on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Goo Hara

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY KWON YURI!!!”

 

They all shouted and I think the whole place shake because of their voice. Then they started singing. I couldn’t stop smiling. I thought they forgot already. When they finish singing they move towards me for me to blow the cake.

 

“Make a wish hon. C’mon” hara said smiling at me. I closed my eyes and started wishing. I just wish something that I always wish every birthday I have. It’s that we should always stay happy, healthy, and be together for a long time. Then I blow the candles. And sooyoung and hyoyeon pop the party poppers making us startled. Hara gave the cake to seohyun and hus me. “Sorry for not texting you for the whole day. It was actually planed by us hon. Sorry..”

 

“I sulked a bit but its fine now.” I told her hugging her more tightly. Suddenly we heard coughs around us. Then the girls push hara and suddenly they were surrounding me and greeting me happy birthday with their own silly grins as they said sorry. Our moment was cut off when we heard the doorbell rings. I looked at them and saw them looking somewhere else. “Are we expecting more guest tonight? Or perhaps delivery?” but no one answered. That’s weird. I looked at hara. But she just acts like she was talking with yoona and seohyun. That’s double weird. “Hon come join me let’s see who’s that.” I even offered my hand, but she just looks at it and then looks at my members. Then she said they’re going to prepare the foods.  So I went through the door and open it.

 

3 years, 2 months, 4 days and  3 hours since the last time I saw this person in front of me. What the hell is she doing here? Flashbacks come again and invade my mind.

 

*Flashback*

 

“Krys where is she?” I ask her sister when I saw her in the cafeteria. She looks at me with pity in her eyes.

 

“Unnie… She’s at home. Crying like there’s no tomorrow..” she looks down as she said those words. I also don’t know what to say. The sudden decisions from the higher ups. Shocking not just the fans the whole wide world the medias but even the 8 of us, her members, and mostly me, the girlfriend. It was announced that my partner was dismissed in our group. , if this hurts us. What about her?

 

“Krys I’m going at your place, and talk to her. And I’ll try to talk to them. This is so sudden. This was not part of the plan!” sh*t curse my entertainment.

 

“Unnie, she refuses to see anyone right now, even me, dad and mom. Can’t talk to her. She just locks herself up to her room and cry.” She was like a lost puppy trying to ask for help.

 

“I know krystal, I know. Let me talk to her. Leave it to me soojung. I promise I’m going to ake things right.” I told her and kiss her forehead before running off and drove to their place.

 

---------

 

“Baby open the door for me please.” I knocked on her door many times. Then I heard footsteps walking towards the door. She unlocks the door and I stood there for a moment then turn to her parents. And they nodded their heads, as a sign I should get in. I sigh before turning the knob and entered the room “Baby…” I said as I walk towards her. She was sitting back leaning on the bed crying.

 

“Why did you all do that to me? Why?” her rasped voice was so heart breaking I tried hugging her but she won’t let me, she just push me away.

 

“Baby I promise we didn’t know either. I promise baby, it wasn’t our decision. Please…” I tried again but no avail.

 

“No you all team up against me. You wanted me out right? Why? Yuri, tell me why?!  Why is everyone teaming up against me? Is it because of my absences? I can cope up. Miss practices I can always do overtime. But why dismissing me?! It’s unfair!! It’s just unfair!!”

 

“Baby we aren’t teaming up against you. We also questioned the company about it but they just ignore us. Even the managers talk to them but they just shrugged us off. Baby please… Listen to me” I pleaded her. But she just shook her head while staring at me, those cold eyes I never wanted to see ever again. No not again.

 

“Leave, I don’t want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter