His Personal Victory

Pink Roses [SMA 120119]

“The winner of Seoul Music Award Daesang 2012 is Super Junior.”

Cheers and claps fulfilled the hall. The winners went to the stage and said their acceptance speeches. Everybody stood up and congratulated the winners. The happiness spreaded. They mingled among their friends, juniors and acquaintances. Chatting, laughing, and sharing their happiness.

But it was different to this young man. He did not care with the scenery around him. His eyes observed the crowds searching for this spesific figure lady whom he was stealing glances throughout the event held. There you are.

He walked and approached her meanwhile holding flowers which given before by his dongsaeng who is her group mate too. He covered his face by his own hand so reporters or fans could not capture his words or his lips' moves. He did not want to make a news that would make difficulties for her or himself.

 

“The rose is red, the Violet is blue. The pink is sweet and so are you.

Hyunnie-ah, why didn’t you give me the roses?”

The maknae of the best girl group in Korea was standing behind her unnies when he approached her and said that words. She stunned and speechless.

OMG. I’m forget about our promise. I’m so dead.

Her leader and oldest unnie, Kim Taeyeon, who was amazed by his bravery words, absent-mindedly gawking and clapping. Her other unnie, Hwang Miyoung or Tiffany, could not hide her excitement to hear these romantic words. She was clapping, smiling, and laughing. She really love romantic scenes and she excited about this scene indeed. Her favourite unnie, Im Yoon Ah or Yoona, cringed for the cheesy words and wanted to help her favorite dongsaeng as always, especially when this evil oppa always love to dongsaeng so she scolded him as usual.

"Oppa, why did you say like that to Hyunnie?"

Wae? I didn’t do anything wrong. I’m just asking her why Sunny gave me the roses instead her.”

“So... Why do you asking her about that? Why she should give it to you?”

“Hmm... You should asking her. Hyunnie-ah, tell them.” He played with the petal of roses in his hand.

She felt that she prefer to disappear from the earth's surface, “I... I promised that I would go for dates with Kyuhyun Oppa if they win and he will quit playing games.”

“Unnie, ottokhae... I’m doomed.”

She hide her face behind her Fany unnie’s back. She could not hide her embarassment. Her cheeks were already blushing to a red crimson.

“No, you’re not doomed Hyunnie-ah. But eventhough you’re doomed, you’re doomed with the most handsome evil ever.” He grinned with his best cheeky grin.

“OMG Oppa, your words are the best”, Taeyeon clapped her hand to his hand supporting him obviously, still amazed to the change of this evil oppa.

“Hyunnie-ah, chukkae...”, her Yoong unnie .

“Maknae-ah, don’t hide behind me. Come on, you have promised. You must approach him.“, her Fanny unnie was engaging to too.

“Unnieeee.........”, the poor girl whined because nobody in her side and bowed her head deeper behind  Fany’s back.

The young man smirked celebrating his victory. He made a note for himself that he would make sure this personal victory will be endless.