002;

You Walk On The Wrong Path..

Chapter 2;

The Task

_____________________________________

(A/N: Vampires has this mansion which they really live. They have their own rooms there. The house.. is where they do their task. Because, of course, they cannot let humans live in their mansion with full of vampires. :D)

As Taeyeon said, Yoona walk towards EunMi’s room.

While brushing her hair.. there was a sudden knock on her door.  “Yes, come in!” EunMi said as she put down her comb. Yoona enters with a smile on her face. “Yoona unnie! What’s with the sudden visit?” She asked. “Oh well.. You know, another... task.” Yoona said with a sad smile. “A.. task? Another one? But.. I just finished my task..”  EunMi pouted. Yoona her hair as she sat on her side. “You know you are the strongest fighter here.. And you always get human’s trust easily.. That’s why Taeyeon unnie always choose you.” Yoona explained. “I know.. it’s just, it hurts me too whenever.. you know.. I kill humans..” EunMi said as a tear fell down on her cheek. “I know.. it hurts me too! But, what can we do? It’s not like we can go against the rule. And besides, You have Hye Ji this time.” Yoona said encouragely as she wiped EunMi’s tear away.  “Really!? I’m not gonna do my task alone?” EunMi said as she look on Yoona’s way. “Yup!” Yoona nodded. “But why? It’s the first time that there are two vampires in one task..” EunMi asked with curiousity. “It’s because.. there are seven humans.. boys in fact!” Yoona exclaimed. “Boys?? No girls?? That’s too hard.. I mean, I never experience handling seven boys before.” EunMi said. “I know.. that’s why you have Hye Ji with you!” Yoona explained. “I see.. I gotta go to her now..” EunMi said. “You should.. I’ll leave first.” Yoona said and bid her goodbye. As Yoona left her room, she lie down on her bed and closed her eyes for a while. *Another task... I need to kill humans again.. but, why?! Why do we even have this kind of rule?* She thought as she left her room with a heavy sigh.

While walking to Hye Ji’s room, she accidentally bumped onto someone. “Oh! Mianhae.. I’m not looking on my way!” I said as I bowed. “No.. it’s okay! Really.. I’m not looking on my way too!” A male bowed back. EunMi looked up at the guy as she gasped. “Luhan oppa!” EunMi exclaimed. “Oh! EunMi! I thought you were someone else..” Luhan said. “Me too!” EunMi giggled. “So cute!” Luhan said as he pinch her cheeks. “Oppa! That hurts!” EunMi said as she rubbed her cheek where Luhan pinched. “Sorry.. you’re too cute!” Luhan explained with a smile while EunMi smiled back. “Where are you going anyways?” Luhan asked. “I was about to go to Hye Ji’s room.. to go to Taeyeon unnie.” EunMi answered. “I see.. probably another task?” Luhan asked again. “Yeah..” EunMi said with a pout. “Come on! Don’t pout.. I might pinch your cheek again!” Luhan jokingly threat as he do some pinching movements. “Arasso! I’ll go now oppa!” EunMi said. “I’ll go too! I’ll visit you sometimes!” Luhan said with a wink as he waved goodbye. “Bye Luhan oppa!” EunMi waved back with a smile.

EunMi knocked twice as the door opens. “Ji unnie!” EunMi exclaimed. “Mimi-ah~” Hye Ji said as she hug EunMi while EunMi hugged her back. “So, what brings you here?” Hye Ji asked as she pulled back from their hugging moment with a smile. “Well, Taeyeon unnie called for us.” EunMi explained as she went over to one of the chairs there. “I guess.. another task? But, why both of us?” Hye Ji asked. “Well.. there are seven humans.. boys in fact!” EunMi repeated what Yoona said. “So, we’re gonna do the task together!?” Hye Ji exclaimed. “What are you so happy about? You’re happy that we’re gonna kill another humans?” EunMi said. “Of course not! I’m not happy to kill humans.. you know that! I’m just happy that we’re gonna do it together.. You know that it’s reallt hard to do a task alone..” Hye Ji pouted slightly. “Ji unnie, you’re mad? Mianhae! I don’t want to offend you.. really!” EunMi explained. “I’m not mad! How can I be mad to you Mimi!? So.. let’s go!” Hye Ji explained as she offered her hand. “Wait! You sure you’re not mad?” EunMi asked as she held to Hye Ji’s wrist. “Of course! Let’s go?” Hye Ji asked. “Neh! Let’s go!” EunMi answered as she grabbed Hye Ji’s hand.

EunMi and Hye Ji finally reached Taeyeon’s office. “Finally! I was waiting for the both of you the whole time!” Taeyeon said as the girls enter the room. “So, what is it this time?” Hye Ji asked. “I bet Yoona already told you, didn’t she? Well, as she said.. You will be handling 7 boys.. They are now on the grounds, You can find them easily by their van.. which is color red. Everyone has their own personality.. some of them are always suspicious about some things, so you better keep your identity a secret! And also, I will send someone to look for you sometimes. And, I bet you already know the rule.. But, I’ll repeat it for you, Falling in Love to humans is stictly not allowed.” Taeyeon explained. “We understand.. which house are we going to use?” EunMi asked. “You’re going to use your house, EunMi. It’s big enough for all of you.” Taeyeon said. “We understand, we shall go now.”  The two girls bowed as they left the room.“I’llgo get my bags unnie!” EunMi said. “Me too! I’ll go to your room after I get my things.” Hye Ji said as she waved goodbye.

*I wonder what those boys look like..* EunMi’s thought was suddenly interrupted by a knock on her door. “Mimi-ah! Are you ready? Let’s go now!”  Hye Ji said through the door. EunMi went out the door with her bag. “Let’s go!” EunMi exclaimed as she offer her hand to Hye Ji. With that, they went to the house with the help of EunMi’s teleportation. After fixing their things, they went outside and started to search for their new... victims.

 

 

Hey there,

I AM TRULY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!

It’s just.. I got so much activities this summer that’s why I’m not updating.. And now, school is gonna start soon.. screw school! But, I’ll try my very best to update every weekend.. promise! And again.. MIANHAE~!

BTW, the task is going to start soon! So, please look forward to it! I’ll try to update another one. J

Welcome new readers! I hope I didn’t irritate you!

n  Kpopper99