001;

You Walk On The Wrong Path..

Chapter 1


 

3rd Person's P.O.V.

'RRRRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG!!!'

"Finally!" L said and sighed. "Guys, your things ready??" Sunggyu asked. "Yes!!!" Everyone answered. "Okay, let's go now!" Hoya said. Everyone went out of the room. While they are walking, girls start to scream like; 'Ahh, L oppa is so handsome!!', 'Sungjong is so cute!', 'Oppas, marry me!'. "Finally, we can get rid of those screaming for summer." Sungjong smiled. "You're right, finally some peace.." Sungyeol said. "So.. ready to the beach!?" Dongwoo said. "Of course!" Everyone rode their own van, all of their things are already there. Since Sunggyu is the oldest, he volunteered to drive. While on their way, one by one, all of them had slept already. Sunggyu blinked a little to wake himself. Since it's getting darker, Sunggyu can't see the road properly, he can't even ask them because they are all asleep. When he stopped, all of them woke up. "Where are we??" Woohyun asked. "I don't.. know!" Sunggyu exclaimed. "What??? You don't know where are we??!!" Hoya asked. "It's getting darker and I can't see properly.. So, I think I went into the wrong road." Sunggyu replied. "Aisssshhhh, what to do now?? It's a forest!" Dongwoo asked.

The Forest:

 

 

"I think let's just rest here.. hyung, can you move the car to the side? So that, we can't block the road." L said. "Yeah, he's right." Sungyeol nodded. "Alright." Sunggyu then do what he said.

-Meanwhile at the Vampires Palace-

"Woah, another humans?" Sooyoung asked. "I know, and they are cute!" Jessica said. "Yah! You know we can't be with humans.." Sooyoung exclaimed. "I know.." Jessica said while pouting. ( A/n: Soosica :) ) "So.. another one to kill?? I pity them.." Tiffany expressed. "We all pity them.. But, what can we do? It's in the rule." Taeyeon answered. ( A/N: Taeny :D ) "They are so cute! Can we not kill them?" Yoona and Yuri said at the same time. (A/n: YoonYul <3 ) "Yes, they're right.." Seohyun said while Hyoyeon and Sunny nodded. "You know, we can't do anything about it.." Taeyeon explained. "So.. who is the one??" Yuri asked. "Since their 7 of them.. I want to ask 2 people.." Taeyeon answered. "Who??" Yoona asked. "Can somebody please call EunMi and Hye Ji ?? I got a task for them.." Taeyeon replied then smirked.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 finally done ~ Sorry for this short chapter..

Hope you like it.. and sorry for not putting you on the first chapter.. you'll be on the 2nd chapter.. Promise!

Thanks for subscribing; Lillylemon, NiraYoonYul and Faith12 ! :)))))

 

~Kpopper99