Stranger

Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nothing hurts more than being hurt by the person who you thought would never hurt you.

 

 

 

“Yeri-ssi? What are you doing here? I thought you went to Jeju with Ms. Kang.” Tzuyu is shocked seeing her colleagues at the office.

“Why? You don’t like me here?”

“What? No, no…” Tzuyu quickly deny as she didn’t had any thought of that.

“Just kidding, Tzuyu-ssi.” Yeri laughs at Tzuyu’s nervousness.

“I was but I can’t be as Seulgi unnie can’t go for that meeting. She had an emergency so someone else replace her post.” Yeri added. Yeri is Seulgi’s assistant.

“Who?” Tzuyu cannot hold the curiosity and asks.

“Chaeyoung.” Yeri answers in puzzled. No way Tzuyu didn’t know because she’s Chaeyoung’s buddy.

“Ah yeah…” Tzuyu smile awkwardly, acting as she knows to put away Yeri’s curiosity. The news actually shocked her. Chaeyoung didn’t tell her a word.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dahyun unnie…”

 

Dahyun look at her office door and saw Tzuyu.

 

“Oh Tzuyu-ah… What bring you here?”

“Did Chaeyoung tell anything?” Tzuyu asks directly as she take a seat in front of Dahyun.

“Tell me what? Something wrong? Did you meet her?” Dahyun stops her works and look at Tzuyu, shocked by Tzuyu’s sudden question. They haven’t meet Chaeyoung for the last two days as they were busy with works.

“Nothing wrong but seems like we going to meet Nayeon unnie later with the two of us only.”

“Two of us? What do you mean? Chaeyoung not going?” Dahyun getting more curious.

“It’s not that she not going but she can’t. She’s replacing Ms. Kang for the meeting at Jeju now.”

“What do you mean she’s in Jeju right now?!” Dahyun cannot help but shout as she is extremely shocks by the news.

“Dahyun unnie? That’s why I’m asking you if she told you anything. I didn’t even hear any word from her. I just know from Yeri few minutes ago.” Tzuyu trying to back herself up, shocked by Dahyun sudden burst.

“Gosh! This can’t be!” Dahyun quickly take her phone and make a call.

“Please, take the phone…” Dahyun keep murmuring as she walks back and forth.

 

Tzuyu just can watch in puzzled, not understand a thing.

 

“Sana unnie! Are you with Mina in Jeju right now?!” Dahyun quickly asks as the line go through.

 

Tzuyu quickly stand up as she heard Dahyun’s words.

 

 

Sana unnie? Tzuyu look at Dahyun in shocked and anger.

 

 

“What? Chaeyoung is there now!”

“Okay. Bye..” Dahyun take a deep breath after the call but find it difficult to breath when she sees Tzuyu. She forgot that Tzuyu with her and now Tzuyu know about the secret. Tzuyu’s expression worried Dahyun.

 

“Tzuyu-ah..” Dahyun tries to get closer to Tzuyu but stops her intention when Tzuyu gesture her to not taking any step closer to her.

 

 

“Sana? Mina? So you do know where they are all this time?” Tzuyu asks, clenching her teet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter