Let Go

Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Letting go is better than keep holding on something that hurt you.

 

 

 

 

Dahyun tries to ignore the burden. She wants to believe that Sana love her. If not, Sana will love her. But it was all lies. Dahyun noticed when she asked Sana to waiting for her in front of their company, Sana sometimes being silent. Of course, Dahyun will come out from the office with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. And one time, she caught Sana keeps glancing at Tzuyu. Well, Sana didn’t know she saw it. And Dahyun sometimes found Sana lost in thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A crazy idea come into Dahyun’s head. They went to company’s party and of course, Sana and Mina will be there since it’s a business party. They are business partner. Chengxiao and Eunseo also were invited. Chaeyoung might be the one who invited Eunseo but Chaengxiao, they didn’t sure. It is Chaeyoung? Tzuyu? Or maybe Eunseo? After the party, all of them walking towards the car parking but Dahyun call Tzuyu to have a talk, stopping them in the middle of the road. The building’s carpark was located on the other side of the road, so they need to cross the road. It’s not a big deal since there’s limit for cars to cross that road which mean it’s safe. Tzuyu stops and so the others.

 

“You can go first. We will be there in a minute.” Dahyun says.

 

Dahyun and Tzuyu still standing in the middle of the road. As soon as the others steps out of the road, back facing them, Dahyun says something to Tzuyu and the next event totally put Tzuyu in shocks.

 

Tzuyu is shock when Dahyun hold on her hand tightly and suddenly a bright light coming towards them. Tzuyu looks at Dahyun but only to see the hurt expression on Dahyun’s face.

 

“I’m sorry, Tzuyu.”

 

Tzuyu’s sight become dark when a strong impact meets her body.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The screech sounds gain Chaeyoung and the others attention. They immediately turn back and only to see Tzuyu and Dahyun’s body hit by the car. The car run away with speed as they can only run towards Tzuyu and Dahyun. Eunseo, Chengxiao and Jeongyeon run toward Tzuyu while Chaeyoung, Nayeon and Mina run toward Dahyun.

 

Dahyun still has her eyes opens when she saw their friends running towards them, but her eyes focus on the rooted Sana. Sana’s eyes are not on her but to the other person lying on the road, unconscious.

 

Dahyun finally get the answer and slowly let the dark take her sight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A week after, Tzuyu wake up, welcomed by the white ceiling.

 

“Tzuyu! Omaigod! You finally wake up!”

 

Tzuyu looks at her side and meet the worried expression of Chengxiao.

 

Turns out, Tzuyu and Dahyun didn’t have serious injury.

 

“Where’s Dahyun?” That’s the first words come out from Tzuyu.

 

“She’s in the other room.” Chengxiao slowly responds.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey, I’m glad you woke up.” Chaeyoung come into the room and quickly hug Tzuyu.

 

“I glad both of you finally wake up. We really worried about you two.” Chaeyoung says after pulling away from the hug.

 

“I’m sorry for making you worry.” Tzuyu says.

 

“Can you bring me to Dahyun’s room?” Tzuyu requested, gaining a confused look from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter