The Day ( part 2 ) ( ending )

The Loved One

Irene POV : " KIDS COME DOWN IT'S TIME FOR DINNER ! " I was assigned to call the kids which is it a very simple job to me.

The kids down the stairs while running.

" Kids , don't run or you might hurt yourself ! " I said.

" Okay aunty Baechu ! " Great ! The kids start to kill me Baechu.I sighed as I walk to the kitchen.

I sit as soon as I got to the dining table.

" So Joohyun what is your plan ? " Changsub asked me as soon as I sat down.

" What plan ? " I asked.Feeling a bit strange with his question.

" Oh come on Joohyun , you and Eunkwang just reunite and I bet you want to do something later.If you want we can help you take care your kids.." Changsub says as that make me blushed.

" Mummy , what are you going to do ? Are you going to catch some chicken ? " Joy the genius asked.

" Err it's nothing sweetheart.Just eat your chicken.." I said.

" Joy honey , maybe you gonna have siblings soon .. " Changsub says as he patted Joy's head.

" Yah Changsub oppa ! Don't believe uncle Changsub honey , he's lying. " I quickly trying to clean the mess.

The whole family are laughing including Eunkwang.

" Daddy , is it true I'm going to have another siblings ? I would love to have another siblings ! " Seulgi asked Eunkwang.

" Joy too ! " Joy raised her hand followed by Yeri.

" Hurm , looks like daddy need to work hard tonight.." Eunkwang say while stared at me.I just smiled and blushed.

" Okay then.." Minhyuk says.

" Mummy , Peniel want new siblings also.." Peniel says as he stood up at his chair.

" Okay ! That's my boy ! Darling did you hear that ? " Minhyuk says as he peeked Peniel's cheek.

The dinner end happily.

After the kids fell asleep , we went to the living room for a chat.

" Thanks Changsub , Minhyuk because of you I can found my wife.." Eunkwang says as he put his hard around my shoulder.

" No problem .. " Changsub and Minhyuk replied.

" It's late right now and why don't we go to sleep ? " Changsub says as he stared at Chorong.

" Yeah , let's go to 'sleep' " Minhyuk says as he stood up and held Bomi's hand.

We went to our own room.After arrived at our room , Eunkwang closed the door and locked it.

" So darling , I'm sorry because I left you and the kids.I know I am a bad husband because I left you.I promise I will never leave you again and I will be a good husband a father to our child.Let's live together until our death day.." Eunkwang said as he held both of my cheek.

" You are not a bad husband and father yeobo , you just had an accident and lost your memory.I also promise won't leave you and will love you until I die.." I said as I hugged him.He then start to kiss my lips slowly.

" I.LOVE.YOU.." He says as he pushed me to the bed and start to climb on me.I feel his love after 2 years.

The night end happily.

 

 

Chorong POV : Changsub stared at me.I know what he mean.

" Urm darling , shall we start right now ? " Changsub says as his hand start to play with my hair.

" Okay but promise me you won't do it for too long.I have to safe my energy for tomorrow.You know the kids will be so hyper if they were at the beach.." I said.

Yes , the kids were so excited if they were at the beach and I can't believe in Changsub to take care of them.He can't even take care of himself.

" Okay I'll promise." He said as he pulled me toward him.

" Oh my Chorongie why you look so beautiful tonight ? " He said as he start to pushed me to the bed and climb on my body.

" Only tonight ? " I said as I slapped his face gently.

" Yesterday , tonight , tomorrow and forever.." He said as he start to kiss me.He then start to explore my neck and kissed my jawline.

He then start to unbotton my pyjamas and open it.

I said that we won't do it for too long just now , but I totally forgot about it and enjoying it too much.

 

 

Bomi POV : I start laying myself on the bed as Minhyuk start to climb on me.

" You look so y right now darling.." Mihyuk says as he start to unbotton his pants.And show his manhood.

" Darling but.." Minhyuk closed my mouth using his finger and start to undressed me.

" DARLING I"M PERIOD ! " I said as that make he stop.

" What ? I can't hear you .. " He said while sitting sown.I take a long breath and say it again.

" I'm p-pe-period.I'm so sorry.It just came this evening.I'm so sorry darling.But I'll promised you we'll making out after my period ends okay ? " I try to persuade him.But Minhyuk is kind of understand this situation because we've been through the same thing before in last vacation.

" Hurm okay but I wanna hug you the whole night ! " He said as he start to put his pants back and laying down on the bed whille hugging me.

 

 

Aurthor POV : After the happy night , the parent were so tired except Bomi and Minhyuk.

" So we're the first one who woke up because we didn't do anything yesterday." Minhyuk said as he opened the refrigerator.

" I'm sorry.." Bomi said as she hug Minhyuk from the back.Minhyuk turned around and put his arms around Bomi's waist.

" It's okay darling.." He said as he kissed my lips.

" Mummy ! Daddy ! Good Morning ! " Eunji said as she stand between her parent.

" Good Morning mummy.." Naeun also.

" Good Morning daddy ! " Peniel said folowed by Hyunsik.

" Wow you are awake ... Mummy didn't wake you up yet.." Bomi said as she start to kneel infront of her children followed by Minhyuk.

" Mummy , Hyunsik like Wendy.." Hyunsik said all of a sudden.

" What ? " Bomi and Minhyuk ask.

" Hyunsik oppa like Wendy .. " Naeun said.

" Aww you are now a big boy ha Hyunsik .. " Minhyuk said as he patted Hyunsik head.

Hyunsik smiled in blushed.

" Good morning aunty Gorilla and uncle handsome .. " The kids now are all awake.

" Morning too kids .. " Bomi greeted them cheerfully.

" Where's Aunty Baechu , omma and Uncle Eunkwang , appa ? " Ilhoon asked as he trying to climb the chair by his own.

" Ilhoon honey , why don't you wake your omma and appa up ? And you Seulgi , wake you mummy and daddy also okay ? " Bomi said as she kneel infront of the two toddler.

" Okay ! " Both of them said.

Seulgi then walked to her parent room.As she trying to open the door , but the door is locked.

" Mummy , Daddy ! Wake up ! It's time for breakfast ! " Seulgi screamed from the outside.

Irene heard Seulgi's screamed and walk toward the door.

" Good morning bear cub " Irene says as she lift Seulgi.

" Mummy , Aunty Gorrilla ask Seulgi to wake mummy and daddy up for breakfast." Seulgi said as she rubbed her eyes.

" Okay bear cub , let mummy wash myself okay ? " Irene said as she put Seulgi down.

Seulgi then run to the kitchen with her chubby leg.

Meanwhile , Ilhoon is still struggling with his parent.

" Omma ! Appa ! Wake up ! " Ilhoon said while shaking his parents' body.

" Omo Ilhoon ah , it's still early.Come sleep some more." Chorong said as she pulled Ilhoon and lay him down between her and Changsub.

Ilhoon is struggling to get out from his mother hug.

" NO ! Aunty Bomi ask Ilhoon to wake both of you up ! Omma , appa wake up please .. " Ilhoon says as he start to cry.

" Okay okay honey , omma is sorry okay." Chorong says as she woke up from the bed.

Ilhoon nodded his head and walks out from the room.

" Honey , wake up." Chorong said to Changsub.

" Let me sleep some more please.I'm so tired." Changsub said as he buried his face to the pillow.

Chorong then shook her head and whispered to Changsub's ear.

" I'm more tired than you and my whole body is feeling very sick now because of you.." Chorong said gently but that is actually a warning.

" Okay okay  I'm awake." Changsub said as he woke up and sat on the bed.

" I'm sorry honey if I do it to strong yesterday.." Changsub said to Chorong.

" Neah , it's fine.Now let's wash ourself okay ? " Chorong said.

" Together ? " Changsub asked cheerfully.

" No , you wash yourself by yourself.." Chorong said as she stand up and took the towel.

 

Meanwhile at the kitchen.

" Mummy , where's my food ? " Hyunsik asked while tapping the table.

" Hyunsik , what did I say about tapping the table ? " Bomi asked with a serious face.

" Mummy.." Yeri say as she walk to Bomi.

" Omo , Yeri ah , wait for your mummy okay ? " Bomi say as she lift Yeri.

" Good morning everyone ! " Irene greeted.Whether coming from where.

" Aunty Baechu ! Good morning ! Uncle Eunkwang Good Morning ! " The kids greeted the couples.

After Irene and Eunkwang sititing , Chorong and Changsub appeared.

" So , have enough sleep you four ? " Minhyuk said as he prepared the dished.

The two couples didn't answer to Minhyuk's question and stared at each other.

" We didn't daddy , we did something yesterday." Eunji said as she start to eat.

The other kids is looking at her with open eyes.Their eyes almost pop out.

" What do you mean you did something ? " Minhyuk asked.

" Err arr we read books yesterday ! " Eunji said , trying to clean the mess that she had made.

" Yes that's true uncle Minhyuk , we read some book yesterday.Just like fire camping." Wendy said.

 

- FLASHBACK START-

 

" psst ! psst ! They are gone ! Let's start our plan right now ! " Namjoo said as she peeked her head out.

The other wake up from their bed.

" Now what are we going to do oppa ? " Namjoo asked her older brother , Ilhoon.

" Okay , so now we need to keep quiet or else we will woke our parent up." Ilhoon says as he presenting something on the floor.

" What is this mean , oppa ? " Joy asked as she pouted to the paper.

" It's our plan.Oppa had watched some detective movie and they did it like this also." Ilhoon said.The other only shook their head except Hayoung.

" What I can see is just a contradictory line." Hayoung says.

" Just forget about it." Ilhoon said as he throw the paper away.

" Now you Yeri , you need to pretending to be sick.And you Seulgi , you must bring our parent to the place that I will show you tomorrow." Ilhoon says.

" What are we going to do ? " Wendy asked.

" The other will play at the beach.Just don't be too obvious okay ? Make sure you all don't far away from each other or else they might realised that one of us is not there." Ilhoon said again.

" What about the cake ? " Sungjae asked.

" And yes , after our parent is focus on Yeri , we will run to the place that I'll show you tomorrow and we need to be ready before Seulgi bring them there okay ? " Ilhoon said again.

" What if our plan fail ? " Eunji asked.

" Just make sure it won't be fail.." Naeun said.

" But oppa , what if our parent realise about this thing ? " Yeri asked.

" Don't worry.As long as everyone doing their own job , our parent will never know anything.." Ilhoon says.

" Okay ! " They shook their head.

" Now let's go to sleep.." Ilhoon said as he stood up.

The kids went to their own bed.

 

- FLASHBACK END -

 

As planned , the children start their planned.

After their parent put their sunblocks on their body , they continued to play on the beach.

" Now ! " Ilhoon says.

" OUCH ! " Yeri immediately started acting.

The kids gathered together around Yeri.

" Seulgi , it's time ! " Ilhoon says.

Seulgi quickly lift Yeri up and bring Yeri to their parent.

" Mummy , Yeri is sick ! " Seulgi says as she put yeri down.

The other kids quickly run to the place that they are talking about yesterday.

" Omo Yeri ah , what's wrong ? " Irene asked as she lay Yeri on her laps.

" Mummy , Yeri stomach is hurt.." Yeri says.

Seulgi smiled.NICE ACT YERI ! 

" Are you having a diarrhea honey ? " Eunkwang asked as Yeri shook her head.

" MUMMY ! WE NEED TO GO HERE ! PPALI ! " Seulgi said as she pointing to somewhere.

" Bear cub , your little sister is sick right now.." Irene says while patting Yeri's .

" Mummy let's go there." Yeri say as Irene looked at her.

" Aunty Chorong , Aunty Bomi , Uncle Changsub , Uncle Minhyuk ! Just now Yeri went there and she suddenly sick.The other also went there right now ! We need to save them ! " Seulgi said as that make the parent stood up.

" Okay let's go ! " 

They all ran to the place where they had been shown.

Meanwhile , the kids there are so noisy.

" ppali hide yourself ! " Ilhoon says.

The other are hiding themselves except , Eunji.

As she trying to hide herself , someone call out her name from behind.

" Eunji yah .. " Bomi call her.

" Are alright honey ? Where's your brother and sister ? " Bomi asked as she hugged Eunji.

" What all of these mean ? Chorong asked.

What attracts them is the writing infront of them.

' WE LOVE YOU ' .

Chorong starts to cry when she looks at the pictures of her little children.Either where they found the picture.

" They did this by themself.." Irene said as she start to look at their pictures.

" Yeah .. " Bomi said.The dad are touched by their chidren.

" Happy Parent Day ! " Suddenly , they heard the children voices from behind.

They all turn around and saw their children

" Ilhoon honey , what all of these mean ? " Chorong asked Ilhoon as she kneel infront of him.

" Our teacher in school says Parent Day is today so we want to make some suprised omma and appa also to uncle and aunty.." Ilhoon said.

" Yes , my teacher also say we should appreciate our parent because they take care of us." Seulgi continued.

" So this is our feeling to you.." Joy said.

" Aww kids , this is too much .. " Irene says as she start to cry.

" So this is what you plan yesterday ? " Minhyuk asked them as they nodded there head.

" And to the dad ,  they work hard to support our family lives.." Eunji said.

" We wanna say sorry if we trouble you , we promise we will be a good daughter and son to you." Ilhoon says.

" You all are grown up right now .. " Chorong says as she open her arms and let the kids to hug her.

" So why don't we have some party tonight ?! " Minhyuk says as he start to eat the snacks that the kids has prepared.

" Yes , maybe we will get drunk tonight ! " Eunkwang replied.

" Now shall we ? " Changsub says.

The vacation end happily with their family and kids.

 

 

 

 

- THE END -

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING ! I'm sorry about my English ! I'm still new haha .