Brand New Days

The Loved One

The sun has risen.The brightness light shine right into my eyes.I buried my face inside the pillow.

" Yeobo , wake up." A husky voice whisper right into my ear.I turn around and there's Chorong.If I didn't wake up right now , she would nag all day long.

" Rongie ah , can you let me sleep a little more ? I'm so tired .. " I try to be cute as possible but I'll know it didn't work.I gave up and wake up.

" Araso , I'm awake . " As I smile at her , I put my hand around her waist.

" Good boy , now wash up and let's have a breakfast together araso ? " She squeezed my cheek and I screamed in pain.

" Now where's my morning kiss ? " I asked her.As usual I'll get my morning kiss from her.

" No , go and wash up." She walk away fro our room.I gave up and went to wash up.

 

" Omma , when can I eat my breakfast ? " The eldest child , Ilhoon ask me when he can eat his food.He must be very hungry.

" Omma is sorry handsome but you need to wait for your appa then you can have you breakfast okay ? " I persuade him since he is very stubborn and didn't listen very well to me.

" Good morning my babies ! " Changsub greet us cheerfully.As soon as he arrived , the kids quietly take a spoon and eat their breakfast.

" Eat slowly Hoon ah , I know you are hungry." Changsub patted her head gently.

" Yeobo , why don't you join us ? You can wash the plate later .. " Changsub ask me to join the breakfast.I nodded my head.

" Appa , Namjoo want to having a family vacation.Can you bring Namjoo there ? " Namjoo is begging with her puppy face.Changsub is stare at me.I nodded my head.

" Araso , we'll go there this weekend araso ? .Now eat your breakfast and wash up okay ? " Changsub replies while poking Namjoo's head lovingly.

" NEH APPA ! " It's been awhile since's we having a family vacation.After Hayoung was born , Changsub were so busy with his patient.I do understand his job but he's doesn't have an enough time to spend with his family.

After finishing our breakfast , I went to the living room to chat with the children.As soon as I arrived , Changsub gave me a signal to sit next to him.

I struck my head with a shy smile.I sat beside him.

" Honey , I don't know hwt I'm saying this but you look so beautiful today.." Changsub whisper to my ear.I can feel his breath at my neck.

" Only todat ? What about the other day ? " I crossed my arm.I pretend to sully hoping that Changsub will persuade me.

" You always look pretty infront of me.." He replies with his charming smile.I fall into it.I can feel my cheek feel hot.Oh no , I must be blushed again.

His lips landed on mind.A few second later , Ilhoon caught us kissing.

" Omo , omma and appa are kissing ! " Ilhoon screamed.The other youngster look at their parent.As a big brother , Ilhoon quickly cover his siblings eyes.

" Hayoung ah , you still a baby so you can't watch this ! " As Ilhoon speak while covering the maknae eyes.

" Oppa , you also still a baby .. " Hayoung said as she pushed Ilhoon hand away from her.

" Omo , my kids." Changsub and Chorong bursted into a big laugh seeing their adorable children.

It's afternoon and the kids were asleep including Changsub.I look at them.Gosh they are so cute.

While Chorong doing some household job , she doesn't realised that Ilhoon is awake.Ilhoon stood beside her and watch her mom every single step.

" Omma .. " Ilhoon finally speak up and startled Chorong.

" Omo Hoon ah you scared me ! " Chorong chuckled as she look at his handsome son and carried him into her arm.Ilhoon snuggled into her mom chest and buried her face at the crock of Chorong's neck.

" Do you want to sleep more ? " Chorong ask as she patted Ilhoon gently.

Ilhoon shook his head and look at Chorong eyes deeply.

" What's wrong Hoon ah ? " Chorong ask Ilhoon.She look at her son with a worried expression.

" Nothing .. " Ilhoon says as she placed her head at his mom shoulder.

" Aigoo my baby .. Do you want to join omma for grocery shopping ? " Chorong ask and Ilhhon nodded his head.

" Wait here okay ? Omma want to change my clothes." She put Ilhoon down and went straight to her room.

After a minutes , Chorong appeared and Ilhoon is waiting for her.Chorong smile and carried Ilhoon into her arm and go to Changsub.

" Yeobo wake up.." Chorong wake Changsub up.Changsub lazily wake up at look at her wife standing infront of her.

" I'm going to buy some household thing with Ilhoon , can you stay here with the other ? " Chorong asked gently as Changsub nodded his head and went back to sleep.

" Take a good care of them yeobo .." Chorong walked away with Ilhoon in her arm.

It's been a year she didn't spend her alone time with Ilhoon since the three other were born.