Prologue

Save me

Prologue

 

Kim Taehyung was a normal high school student if you can say that being the son of one of the most important C.E.O and a previous model is normal. His big brother couldn't stand the pressure and left when Taehyung was only ten. He was left only one day after his birthday, so it was the first (and sadly not the last) year without his big brother. He doesn’t know exactly why he left but Tae knows very well that the other boy had a lot of problems like skipping school or fighting with their parents. They always told his brother he's hopeless or a disgrace and that he should be more like Taehyung. Taehyung wasn't the smartest child, but he always was studiousness, so his grades were always good. The older doesn’t fit in the family so he decided to left them. Including Tae. And every year since then Taehyung would hope to see his older brother again. To hear any news. But nothing. Nothing a Christmas, nothing at New Year and even nothing at his birthday. His brother was gone, and Taehyung didn’t even know if his beloved brother is still alive or if something happened...

Years went by and little Taehyung grow like he never had a brother. When he would ask his parents about him they would always change the topic or went mad at him when he tried to hard.

Some more Years passed by and Taehyung’s previous brightness would completely disappear. He becomes more and more closed up. His grade gets worse day by day and even his “friends” left, too, one by one. And everything would be dark. There is nothing he lives for and no one would notice if he would simply disappear. Maybe his father would but that only because of the image. Mr. Kim is so obsessed to be the “perfect” family to outsider that he would completely forget what it meant to be a real family. Even after his older son left he tried to be a good father for Taehyung. He tried. But after the death of his beloved wife he lost it all. At that time Taehyung was twelve. His Father never talked about it or about his mother in general like she was never with them. He would yell at Tae when he told his father that he missed his mother. It was terrible for the little boy. Everything he knows, everything he loves simply vanished. Forever. Sometimes he thinks it’s his fault. When he only…

Nothing can change what happened, but he couldn’t stop thinking about it. Like everything would be better if…