TEASERS

To Reach You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ji Chang Wook sshi ? "

He froze.

"I think we need to talk."

It was Manager Cha and her serious frown wasn’t really engaging at all. 

At the moment, the young man only felt that he was facing some harbinger of doom. If only his Omma din’t raise him so well, he would have already ignore her to join Ji Hyun who was probably waiting for him as quick as his legs could bring him near to her.

 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

I’m sorry Oppa, I can’t assume a relationship with you. 

I’m sorry Ji Chang Wook-sshi I don’t feel anything between us, we are too much different 

Us, it won’t work

I’m not at ease with you

I felt that my childish behavior annoys you, sorry I’m like that. Maybe we should stop seeing in other ?

 

Perfect sentences of break-up. Some of them were from him, most of them were from them.  His mind couldn’t even associate properly whose said what exactly. They were only brief reminiscence. But in his 30s years of existence and especially since he became an actor, his love life was a pretty mess.

 

—————————————————————————————————————————————

 

« I see.. I’m sorry Oppa, I hope I didn’t disturb you with my confession » she averted her gaze guilty down. She hoped that he would not notice how her voice was shaking and how her nails was digging in her own palms to keep contenance.  Even though she was a professional actress, it was difficult for her to improvise reactions which would not betray how his rejections hurt her. How could she after all ? Her life wasn’t scripted. At that moment, she just hoped to not sob like a little girl otherwise everything he just said just a few seconds ago would be even more truth to his eyes.

 

« No Nam Jiyun-sshi you didn’t, I’m really flattered. But I’m sure you’ll find someone who suit you better. I’m too old for you by the way, it would have been awkward.  And you shouldn’t trust men easily » he laughed awkwardly scratching his head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter