Behave Yourself

To Reach You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
BEHAVE YOURSELF

 

« Behave Yourself Man ! »

Ji Chang Wook jumped at the unexpected frantic voice of his manager. He was just fiddling his phone in the changing room after finishing his photo shooting session.

« What’s the problem Chigu ? » he asked. « I’m just checking my phone. Is it a crime ? » he added with a mocking smile and then he continued the scrutiny of his screen with a cavalier attitude.

«Sorry I overreacted… I just got a phone call from the agency and … » Chigu stayed silent only a few seconds before going further.

Ji Chang Wook stooped abruptly to fumble his cell phone. Let it drop on the little table next to him, he crossed his arms firmly and finally looked at his manager.

« What happened ? Explain me please. What are your grievances against me ? »

« It’s about … It’s about …» His manager paused totally distraught and started to ruffle his hair with anxiety. He sighed. « Dude, I really don’t know how I shall put that but you have to stop this whole thing with Nam Ji Hyun-sshi now »

This last statement was enough for Ji Chang Wook to get all his attention. Clouded gaze, tensed jaw, clenched fist. He peered his manager and his longtime friend. The following conversation wasn’t going to finish well at all. He sensed it firmly. Finally they were there.

« What’s the problem ? I didn’t do anything wrong. » he said by giving a diplomatic smile. Smile Chang Wook, Smile you have no other way to appease the little storm which might come. Be yourself. Business as usual.

Chigu retorted right away.

« You know what I’m talking about… We didn’t do anything about your behavior on the behind the scenes because it helped to maintain the viewers and the fans attention. It wasn’t a real issue because you two fooling around could be explained by the atmosphere of the drama and the set. But the the wrap-up party ? You brushed her hand with yours. What were you thinking ?! Of course it was going to leak ! Luckily the communication team started a real witch-hunt to suppress that video on the SNS. You’re going to the army soon, if you want to enlist quietly be more discrete please.»

« Chigu … » Ji Chang Wook stuttered while running his fingers trough his hair.

He was totally aware of what he had done and had nothing to respond to it honestly. His action spoked louder than any words that day. That day, his actions betrayed him once again. He willingly took his guard down with her and what he did at the wrap-up party was totally a selfish gesture from him and for him alone. He wasn’t thinking.

However thinking about that evening, his chest aches. His co-star seemed totally unaware of his gesture. Nam Ji Hyun remained in her own world : part innocent part carefree. She acted like nothing happened to the point that he was asking himself if the « slip-up » of the hand brushing wasn’t a trick of his own imagination… The fact that his manager brought the topic proved him he was wrong. You are doomed Chang-Wook. You have been caugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter