Addicted (Kyumin)

Sat/Sun Drabbles


It wasn't often that Kyuhyun get distracted. He was always focused on his surroundings, even when he was playing his video games or doing his homework. But this time it wasn't his fault. Now Cho Kyuhyun didn't care about gender, he just cared about how hot someone was and then later hope they were smart enough for him. His friends called him picky but he had standards unlike Heechul who dated any hot guy he wanted. Well Heechul had standards too but that was a different story. But at this moment, sitting right in front of him, was the most gorgeous human being he had even laid his eyes on. Supple skin, shiny black hair, long slender legs crossed at the ankles, Kyuhyun held in his gasp. The angel in front of him (his footsteps slowed down so he could keep looking without being obvious) was on his phone, pursing his lips as he looking at a video.

Kyuhyun immediately sat down on the bench to his right, setting down his backpack so it would look like he was doing some studying. Thankfully Kyuhyun's class didn't start for another two hours so he could stay around and watch the angel in front of him.  He watched as the angel picked up his coffee, sipping it before setting it back down. Kyuhyun gulped as a bead of coffee went down the angel's chin, the angel reaching up to wipe it away. What he would give to be that bead of coffee and that was saying something since he had barely seen that wonderful angel not fifteen minutes ago. 

Unlike all the romantic movies Kyuhyun's sister forced him to watch, nothing exciting happened in the half hour Kyuhyun spent watching the boy across from him. But yet he was fascinated by the graceful way the boy flicked his hair out of his eyes, rolling his shoulders as he moved around to get a little more comfortable. The sunshine sparkled against his skin and Kyuhyun wondered what Greek god blessed his sight. Was it Aphrodite in a human form? It could be the only explanation because Kyuhyun had seen no other as beautiful. And it was this beauty that cursed Kyuhyun because it made him hesitate, which was unlike his usual blunt self. 

He just wanted to go up and introduce himself, maybe ask the angel if he would like to get a cup of coffee or maybe some lunch. But he couldn't muster the strength to move his legs. Kyuhyun sighed, hanging his head. He fiddled around with his phone, not noticing the angel raising his head and eyeing Kyuhyun before nodding to himself. Kyuhyun decided to text Ryeowook about his woes when he heard someone sit down next to him. He glanced to see who it was and his heartbeat shot through the roof at the sight of the angel sitting next to him. Kyuhyun gaped as the angel plopped his backpack on the floor right next Kyuhyun's, giving Kyuhyun a smile that made him melt. “Hey, I'm Sungmin. You're in my History class right? I sit behind you.”

Kyuhyun could hit himself, he could have met this angel earlier but he had a habit of sitting up front so he could see everything on the board and not struggle to use his glasses. He nodded, “Yeah, I'm Kyuhyun.” He mentally patted himself on the back for not stuttering. “What's up?” 

Sungmin pouted, pointing at his backpack. “I'm having trouble with the latest chapter review. Do you mind if we study together? Maybe we can even exchange numbers?”

“Absolutely!” Kyuhyun coughed as Sungmin laughed, “I mean sure. What did you have problems in?”

Sungmin pursed his lips, “The dates and where it happened. The way he explained them in class was a bit weird for me. Did you get it?”

Kyuhyun nodded and pulled his textbook out of his backpack, opening it up to the recent chapter. He showed Sungmin his notes, his dry lips as he glanced over at Sungmin's soft lips. He carefully went over each date and location, Sungmin nodding as he followed. Kyuhyun had a heart attack when Sungmin put his hand on Kyuhyun's arm, looking up at him while battling his eyes at him. “That makes much more sense. Say, why don't we go grab some lunch? My treat.”

Kyuhyun glanced at his phone, smiling when he saw he still had an hour before class. “Sure. There's a new seafood place that I wanted to try across the library. I think it's called Miracle?”

Sungmin smiled widely. “Omg yes! I love seafood and I heard that place is amazing. Let's go.”

Kyuhyun watched as Sungmin grabbed Kyuhyun's backpack as Kyuhyun stretched, “Hurry up!” Kyuhyun chuckled and took his backpack back. Sungmin was super cute when he was eager and Kyuhyun was definitely ready to get him know him more.