His Darling Baby Boy

Selfish Desires

There were four angry looking faces staring down at Taehyung. He'd never been so afraid to look any of his friends in the eye. He knew what he did was wrong. He knew he should have stopped himself while he had a chance. But it was too late now. The damage had already been done. Seokjin was going to have a fit, and Yoongi was literally going to rip out his tail. Probably put it on his wall with the last tail he ripped out of another incubus before Taehyung.

He heard footsteps coming downstairs. , was Hoseok coming back? He was in even deeper now. He was probably already shifting into his supernatural form from anger at his best friend. They all were in their supernatural forms. Taehyung as an incubus, Jungkook as a werewolf (which was always surprising to Taehyung that they didn't actually need full moons), Yoongi as a Nekomata, Namjoon as a demon, and Seokjin as an angel. He could pick up the low growl that came out of the now vampire Hoseok's throat as he took his position around the incubus.

"Kim Taehyung."

He shivered at the voice. Looking up, he met the angry eyes of their angelic friend. Seokjin was someone you don't get angry. He was a literal sweetheart, but he was murderously dangerous if pushed far enough. "Y..Yes, hyung?" he asked gently, flinching backward a bit. Seokjin let out an aggravated sigh, wings curling up more behind his back. "I won't hurt you this time. Calm down." He said, rubbing his temples. Taehyung relaxed a bit, letting out his own sigh.

"We all are going through what you are. Jimin is too delectable." Jungkook mumbled, crossing his arms. Seokjin turned to look at Jungkook, snapping his fingers. "Turn back to normal. None of us can control the shifting anymore." He hissed, watched Jungkook involuntarily turn back to normal. "That goes for all of us. Leave if you feel a shift coming on, because Jimin doesn't need to know yet." He said, shifting back into his own human form, and watching everyone else do the same.

"Now, who wants to take our vessel shopping tomorrow?" He asked, a pleasant smile adorning his lips. "And Taehyung you get him last for that little stunt you pulled." Seokjin added, chuckling at Taehyung's pouting expression. Before anyone could actually say they would do it, Seokjin butted in. "I'm taking Jimin shopping and spending the day with him." He said confidently, walking away from the group. Jungkook pouted, rolling his eyes, as did Taehyung. Jimin was basically competition at the household.


 

Jimin had been pulled into a car a few moments after breakfast. He hadn't known what was happening until he felt Seokjin's larger hand rubbing his tense knee. "Relax, I'm just taking you out to the mall for some new clothes and such." He said, giving the boy a smile, and causing Jimin to settle down a bit. "Oh? Okay!" He said happily, legs swinging as Seokjin started to drive. He had to admit, he felt secure around the older male. He gave off this calm and protecting vibe, like he was a mother of sorts. At times like this, he appreciated it.

Seokjin would always give him a shoulder to cry on, and Jimin was quite the crybaby.

The car had stopped while Jimin was daydreaming. The older of the two got out of the car, opening the other's door like a gentleman. "Jiminie~! We're here." He said sweetly, unbuckling the boy's safety belt gently. Jimin hummed, looking up at Seokjin happily as he got out of the car. "Thank you, hyung." He said, before taking the other's hand and staying close to him. He was one to get lost in crowds if not properly looked over by someone, which is why Jimin never really went to places alone.

The beating of the magic in Seokjin had him biting back a whimper. These guys were powerful. Seokjin looked down at Jimin, seeing his almost pleasured face. "Jiminie? Are you alright?" he asked, a smirk adorning his lips. Jimin bit his lip, nodding and getting closer to Seokjin. The power that was radiating off of him in waves became more intense, as if the other male knew that it affected Jimin.

"Come on, Darling."


 

By the time they sat down to eat, Jimin was sporting six bags, from three different stores. Seokjin said they'd travel to a few more, just so that Jimin got everything he could possibly want. They'd already went to Jimin's usual stores, so what else could Seokjin mean?

Seokjin took all of Jimin's bags, putting them on the floor around them. "Jiminie, could you go buy us something to eat? It doesn't matter what, go get something you want and I'll have the same." He put his credit card on the table after he finished speaking, and Jimin basically melted. "Alright, hyung. I'll be right back." He said, taking the card and getting up. Looking around for a moment, he quickly ran over to one of the miniature restaurants in the plaza.

The other took a moment to watch Jimin leave. It wasn't Seokjin's fault that Jimin had chosen an outfit that just fit him in such a nice way. He had borrowed one of Yoongi's shirts, a navy blue one, and some jeans. The black jeans hugged his and thighs nicely, giving a show of just how perfect his backside was when he walked. How did the six get such a perfect vessel? Did their gods take mercy on them after they all cried over the last vessel, who had fallen into the depths of their minds at this point?

All their old vessel's memories were going to be replaced with Jimin. He was their new center of life. He would bring them happiness, humanity, ecstasy, love, and power. He fueled their power without even knowing it. It wasn't just them that got happy from it though. Whenever their power started to radiate in stronger waves, Jimin would feel it. It would be an ic feeling, really. But that also meant that they were going to be especially protective of him.

Other magic users, such as 'EXO', a friend group made of twelve boys with unique abilities, could trigger Jimin's antics. Jimin was an open vessel until claimed by a 'pack' of magicians. Seokjin had seen the way some of those magicians looked at their darling boy. Sehun and Jongin were most obvious with attempts to claim. They were basically always all over the boy, making it hard for the six to actually grab him and get him alone.

But he was sure Yixing would keep them from having Jimin. After all, he was paranoid that Jimin carried demonic forces with him after the murder incident.

Seeing Jimin approach the table again, Seokjin smiled brightly. Jimin smiled back, placing two servings of Hotteok. Seokjin laughed a bit at it. More of a sweet if anything, but if his darling baby wanted it, he would have it. Watching Jimin take a few bites, the other smiled happily at the blonde. He was just so perfect in so many ways. Seokjin was going to make sure that Jimin was theirs, and that the boy was happy being theirs.


 

The next store Seokjin took Jimin to had surprised the boy. It was a feminine store, most of the clothes probably being for females in general. But Seokjin had insisted they buy a few things from there, so he agreed. Jimin had to admit, he liked the colors and fabrics. There was a lot of pastel, and it all felt soft. He started to pick out items he liked, not even bothering with gendered clothing.

He ended up walking out of the store with two bags full of items he had picked out himself. There was a few long sleeve shirts, a few tee shirts, two pairs of short shorts, a few chokers, knee highs and thigh highs, and more in the bags. Seokjin hadn't questioned any of it, in fact, he seemed happy with the clothing choices. Sure, he was the one that brought Jimin into the store, but he was excited that he managed to pull Jimin into liking the clothing in the shop. The boys were going to love seeing Jimin like that.

"Come on, Darling, we should get home. I'll make whatever you want for dinner."