chapter 2

King's lethal diamonds

Eyes flashing red as a sinister smirk form on jihoon's face, slowly lifting his arms, mid-air, separating them apart as shadow clones slowly appear with silver rusty old chains that seem to hold them as prisoners coming out from the ground. All staggering, swinging side to side, almost like how a zombie would move. 

Following after jihoon, Wonwoo's eyes flash pitch black, calmly lifting his left arm, showing his written palm that says " summon " in the air. As soon as his palm is in the air, It glows and two human-like demons appear, slowly coming up from the ground. The two demon-like gives each other a side glance, knowledging each others company. 

wonwoo brings his left palm down as jihoon snaps his fingers, releasing the clones from the chains. no longer staggering, the clones stand still waiting on a command from jihoon. 

on cue, a group of people in black bust their way, equipped with guns as they take their stance 10 meters away from jihoon, wonwoo and jisoo. Followed by three new companion who stood out with their white coats that reaches down their knees. 

jisoo tenses up upon seeing them, eyes focus on one particular man who deems to be a compatible opponent to both wonwoo and jihoon.  

" be careful " getting the attention from the two in front of him as they don't bother looking back.  " one of them has the ability to create light into thin air " 

jihoon sneers, the smirk never leaving his face, " which one ? " wonwoo ask eyes trailing onto the three in white coats, who are now in front of them. 

he takes in their appearance as they face them. the one on their left had a dark hair which went well with his pale skin. His two companion was taller than him, which made him the shortest one. he had a grin on his face which tick wonwoo off. 

The one next to him had a tan skin color which made him stand out, even if he stands next to the short one. Even from where he's standing, wonwoo can see the perfect outline of his face, and how muscular his body is. 

The last one was the tallest one out of the two, his height alone reminded him of mingyu. 
now him, wonwoo and jihoon recognize judging by his hair color and of course his face alone. the fact that he's here with two new companion means the other one is not far too behind and they can't take any risk one of them being captured, especially not by them. 

" jisoo, which one " 

" the short one, be careful around him, the other in the middle can teleport" jisoo told them loud enough for them to hear. 

wonwoo hear jihoon mutter something but he can't make it out of it, his focus his one the three in white in front of them. " we need to make this fast, if that one is here " referring to the tall one with red hair, " it means the other one is not too far behind " 

" Jisoo " 

jisoo looks towards jihoon, who don't bother turning back. " don't move from there " jisoo nods as a reply, 

" wonwoo, let's make this fast before the rest get here " 

wonwoo smirks, rolling his left shoulder " let's do it shall we?  

" lets see who gets to die first " jihoon replies .. lifting his right arm, which caught the attention of the three opponents in front of him, 

~snap

______________________________________________________________________________

" we here for the one in the back, not the other two. for now the one in the back is our main priority " the tall red headed tells his other two companion, 

the short one tilts his head " you mean the soft looking one ? " he asked, turning to the tall red headed, 

the tall red headed nodded his head " yeah, but he's not soft. he just looks like a soft person but dangerous then the one we got sleeping right now. " 

" how is he dangerous ?" 

"I don't know " 

" whats his ability ?" the one in between them ask, 

the red-headed doesn't reply, the short one and the one in the middle snap their directions to the red-headed one 

" you don't know ?" the middle one snapped at him, 

" dammit chanyeol, " the short one mutters, rubbing his temples. 

" what ! none of the hyungs wants to tell me, " the red-headed, chanyeol, told them. 

the short one and the middle one sigh.. " this isn't going to be easy, " 

" okay at least tells us you know the other two's abilities ? " the short one asked chanyeol, keeping his hope up .. but was soon diminished when the red-headed gave him an apologetic look. 

" your really useless" the middle one mutters loud enough to get a slap on the back of his head.  

~ snap ~ 

By the sound of the fingers snapping, Chanyeol turns to seeing jihoon and wonwoo running straight to them, leaving jisoo behind .. " now's the time "  he takes off, leaving the two behind. 

" Chanyeol .. no, wait "  he hears the short one yelling after him, but he pays no mind. 

" we need the one they call
[ flashback ]
jisoo .. " chanyeol looks up from where he sat, 

" what ?" he asks, his companion doesn't say much after from what he just said and took a seat next to him, passing him a folder he was holding. 

" they want us to catch jisoo " he hears his companion talking as he flips through the page, each picture showing a male around his early twenties, smiling with an eye smile looking towards a group of male coming towards him .. which chanyeol would presume his friends, 

something in chanyeol's head is telling them that the group looks oddly familiar which was later confirm as he turns towards the next page. 

it showed jisoo smiling towards two males who were looking at him as if he was the most important thing in the world .. Chanyeol's eyes widen, recognizing one of the male .. who had pitch black colored hair with pale skin .. seungcheol

instantly, chanyeol stood up, looking at his companion as if he was crazy " No " he told him. 

" we promise him, hyung, we promised him we won't touch neither of them. including his friends and in exchange he won't kill Luhan. hyung, we promise " 

his companion looks up, shaking his head " chanyeol .. it was an order " he told the younger, " we don't have a choice " 

" yes we do hyung, we deny it...

" we deny it then what ? he send the younger ones to do it? it won't change a thing, if they want him, they will do everything within their power to make sure they have him" 

" the hell to what they want hyung, we gave him our word as he did to us, if he finds out we capture this jisoo, what do you think it's going to happen ?" chanyeol ask him, hoping it would reason with him, 

" chanyeol, I know the consequences of what might happen if he finds out, but we just have to figure out to do it with no commotion what so ever " 

 

chanyeol doesn't speak .. his companion sighs standing up "I know we promise, but we don't really have much of a choice here, yeol .. " his companion grabs a hold of his shoulder, gripping them " it's a do or die " 

 

chanyeol shakes his head, letting out a huge breath " but we took so much from them " he sadly spoke .. "isn't that enough hyung ? .. we already broke some of them, going after the human one will only break them " 

" he's not human " 

 

 

" chanyeol - "  he doesn't finish as chanyeol breaks away from him leaving him in his place as he goes somewhere to break down ... " chanyeol " the companion mumbles watching chanyeol' retreating figure leaving the room, clenching his fist 
 
[ END OF FLASHBACK ] 

"Chanyeol! " 

he stops running, eyes never leaving his target right in front of him, from the corner of the left he see's one of jihoon's goon coming right at him and at the same time another is coming from his left... 

lifting both arms, he channels his energy towards his arms as the heat starts radiating from them. by the time the goons came any closer, chanyeol throws his arms towards their direction as a blazing fire burns right through them... 

taking the opportunities as their opponents seems to be a distraction from chanyeol's fire, the middle one went straight towards jihoon as the short one went straight wonwoo, who was already running straight to him... 

smirking " well this should be fun " the short one runs towards wonwoo, who throws the first hit, dodging as he saw that coming, the short male fakes his punch as he goes in towards wonwoo's stomach, who deflected it by jumping back... 

without stopping, the short male runs towards wonwoo and delivers a heavy punch only to hit nothing. wonwoo crouches down and delivers a punch towards the abdominal of the short male as a kick is delivered, hitting wonwoo's face in the process

stumbling back and clenching his fist, wonwoo's eyes turn pitch black, creating a smoky air around the short latter, a grin appearing on his face

from where he stood, jisoo watches as jihoon and wonwoo each takes on two of their enemy, while his main focus is on the tall one, fighting his way towards him. 

the ones in black are on defencs as if they are waiting for a command. " they must be goons too " jisoo figures.

 sensing a familiar energy within the atmosphere, he looks towards wonwoo, who happens to be the owner of the familiar energy he was able to sense

" wonwoo, no ! " jisoo yells through wonwoo's mind, making wonwoo flinch as the sudden yelling. 

usually jisoo would let wonwoo do his thing, but as of right now go against someone who wields the ability of light is not something jisoo is looking forward too. 

wonwoo's eyes return back to his natural color but never letting his guard down

his opponent smirks " ahh, whats wrong pretty boy," the short male taunts wonwoo " can't use your ability on me ?" 

wonwoo growls " jisoo, you better have a good reason why " he mind linked to jisoo, knowing the latter is inside his head, 

" he doesn't know your abilities wonwoo, neither of them do. " 

" it doesn't answer the fact that you stopped me, "  

jisoo can almost imagine jihoon slapping the back of his head for asking such stupid question. 

" yes it does, wonwoo. right now they are trying to figure out ways to let you and jihoon use both of your abilities first, the other one right now is focusing on getting to me " 

wonwoo sighs deeply, knowing that without having to use his abilities, the fight is going to stall them. 

" we need to finish this fast then,"  jisoo couldn't agree more, 

jisoo's attention went to the red-headed latter, who is fighting jihoon's goon to get to him 

" he's persistence " he tells himself, having no choice but to stand where he was told to stay put, he enters the red headed's mind.

" why the hell are we bringing the other 4 along " 

jisoo turns to the owner of the voice, which reveals to be the red-headed and his companion, they were inside a garage where from where jisoo stood, he can see the cars lining up as if it was on a display. 

" hyung, why are we bringing them... this was not part of the deal hyung " jisoo watches as the red-headed ask his companion, who said nothing but lets out a sigh. jisoo recognized him as the one who yields the ability of ice. 

" chanyeol ah, please not now " jisoo can see the ice user closing his eyes, taking in a deep and steady breath, sensing the atmosphere getting colder. 

the red-headed called chanyeol opens his mouth but closes it again and turns towards to where jisoo is standing, 

sensing an unknown presence behind him, he turns to find the teleporter standing, already sensing that he came in a bad timing, judging by how cold the atmosphere is and how chanyeol is giving him hard look. 

"I came in a bad timing didn't I?"  the ice user looks up, instantly the atmosphere became warm. giving the teleporter a warm smile, he stood up walking towards his direction 

" no, you didn't, .. chanyeol and I were competing who can change the temperature faster and it seems like I won "  

jisoo can see chanyeol giving his hyung a disbelieving look, getting slightly angry

saying nothing about the obvious lie, the teleporter ignores chanyeol and introduces himself to the ice user " its an honor to be put in the same team as you sunbae, I'm Kim Jongin but just call me kai " extending out his left hand. 

the ice user smiles " Kim Minseok, you know me as Xiumin of course " taking kai's hand and shakes it. 

" Xiumin" jisoo slowly says the icers name and smirks ... 

his lips, his eyes shone bright white, entering the mind of the icer user. 

jisoo thanks god for his ability. being able to enter another person's mind was one thing but being able to enter another's mind at the same time while being in one's mind was something only jisoo can do. 

of course, others can do but it takes practice and many lack of sleep jisoo had been through to finally master the technique. but to jisoo, it's a life-threatening type of technique that requires lots of energy to stay standing otherwise, it would out the energy out of till your back to the real world, 

tightening his jaw, he exits out the icer user's head and out of chanyeol heads 

" its the only way " he mumbles to himself, looking up to chanyeol fighting his way towards him. 

he looks towards wonwoo, sensing the older's anger rising. he minds link towards jihoon 

" I need you to chain them" jihoon takes in a deep breath, figuring out the next move till jisoo minds link him, 

" you got a plan?" he asked back, dodging the teleporter's kick. 

tilting his head, " something like that " and sends jihoon the memory he saw enter xiumin's head "I'm going to use this against the fire user " 

jihoon nods understanding jisoo plans. jihoon dodges another kick as he punches to side of the teleporter aiding it with a kick, 

the teleporter stumbles back, crunching his stomach, giving jihoon a chance to rest a little, taking in steady breathes while watching the teleporter do the same, 

" now " the teleporter looks up " which one are you ? k or m " he asks the teleporter, 

scrunching his face in confusion earned him an eye roll from jihoon " are you with the k group or m group ? " he puts it out in the proper way for the teleporter to understand, 

" k " 

jihoon smirks " figures, what happen to m ?"  

the teleporter face hardens "I don't know, you tell me. " jihoon can hear the anger rising " last time we heard of them was when 2 of them were sent out to bring you in " 

" 1 " jihoon correct him 

" what? " 

" not 2 but 1 was sent out " 

the teleporter became confused at the new info he just got, he was sure it was 2 members who were sent out to bring jihoon and his friends in, they went missing doing so. 

while the teleporter takes in the new info jihoon throughs at him, he takes the opportunity of summoning his chains, quietly as they emerge from the shadows from behind the teleporter, 

not missing a beat as the chains got closer, he sees the teleporter's companion about to warn him but it too late 

" kai watch out! " 
 
a sec too late the teleporter became wrapped with chains, coming from his own shadow.