Teaser 3

BaBi - The Path of a Legend - Apply Open!
Redirection

There were plenty of things in the world that made Kim Daewon's life harder than it needed to be. Bad drivers, elevators breaking, and wasps to name a few. But nothing was more irritating to deal with than one Lee Hanae, leader of the Darlings.

As the head manager for BaBi though, it always fell to Daewon to deal with Hanae whenever she managed to get past security, which was worryingly often. They hadn't had nearly as much trouble with her predecessors, which only made her that much more infuriating to work with.

"Daewon, we have a Code Lavender in the lobby, could you come help out?"

His first day back from sick leave and already he wished his cold had lasted just a few days longer. His wife may not have appreciated him being home all day, but he had enjoyed the unexpected vacation time for all it was worth.

"I'll be right down."

It was fitting really, to use BaBi's official fandom color for the code indicating their fans were causing problems. However Daewon didn't have time to appreciate the cleverness of whichever security member had labelled the code.

He took the elevator to the ground floor and found a clearly irritated Hanae sitting in one of the waiting charis, tapping her foot and looking around every few seconds. When she saw Daewon step out of the lift she immediately got up and walked right over.

"Daewon, glad you're feeling better, what exactly is going on with BaBi's renewals?" She spoke in a single breath and Daewon decided to disregard how on Earth she had known he had been sick since thinking about it would probably give him paranoia.

Instead he focused on her comment about BaBi. "Renewal? That isn't until the end of the year, we haven't really been speaking to the girls about it. Whatever they chose will be revealed in a timely manner, I assure you." He could feel a headache coming on and he hoped that for once Hanae might let it go.

Of course it was too much to hope for.

"Well then tell the antis to quit spreading rumors about them disbanding if they aren't!" Hanae continued to push, very irritated with the whole situation.

Daewon was almost tempted to tell her they were disbanding, just to upset her, but he steeled himself with a long inhale instead.

"Look, I can't control them. We've already discussed this. There's nothing set in stone pertaining to BaBi staying or leaving just yet, we're still focusing on promotions for Remember. We'll release a statement when there's something to be said on the subject."

Hanae looked pleased. "So they aren't disbanding. Excellent. May I quote you on that?"

Yes, Daewon was definitely getting a headache. If only his cold had lasted a bit longer.

rhododendron
 
author's note

Here we have BaBi's long-suffering primary manager Daewon, who's been with the girls from day one. And more Hanae being, well, an overenthusiastic fangirl. As you do. This teaser is te shortest so far but it was mainly meant to introduce Daewon so it didn't have as much to do compared to the other two teasers. Oh, and special shout out to elle_amylia for inspiring this teaser!