Bonus Chapter

The Stars Above Us

Bonus Chapter

Jennie glanced over at her girlfriend, who was fidgeting non-stop beside her. Evidently she wanted to ask Jennie about something.

"What's the matter, babe?" Jennie asked, knowing it would take forever if she left Lisa to continue debating to ask or not.

Lisa looked to her girlfriend sheepishly, knowing she was caught once again.

"Do you...do you remember," Lisa started, "when you said you got interested in astronomy because of someone?"

Lisa turned away from her girlfriend, feeling a blush creep up her neck. Her intentions was so obvious, it was embarrassing.

Jennie felt a dorky grin tug at the corners of her lips. So this was what it was about.

"Are you jealous?" Jennie tried to keep her smile out of her voice.

Lisa pouted, her blush blossoming to the tips of her ears, "No, I was just... curious."

Jennie s her hands towards Lisa, holding the younger girl's face in her hands. Jennie turned Lisa's face towards her, smiling at how cute Lisa's embarrassed face was.

"You want to know, Lisa?" Jennie teased, "then look at me, babe, you'll have to look at me first."

Lisa, who was avoiding Jennie's eyes, moved them to meet the brunette's.

"Tell me," Lisa implored.

Jennie tapped her chin in mock thought, her heart filling at the memory.

She remembered how she'd spotted Lisa outside the library one day, Lisa's thick rimmed spectacles sliding down her nose. The younger girl had looked so cute and innocent- Jennie couldn't resist following her into the library.

And when Lisa entered the astronomy section, Jennie was amazed at the passion Lisa had for the stars. 

Jennie could see it in the way Lisa read intently, her eyes scanning the page over and over until she was sure she had it memorised.

And Jennie had felt herself falling in love.

"I watched you enter the library with such ease and gracefulness," Jennie murmured, a red tint beginning to form on her cheeks.

"And I knew I was done for."

Lisa felt her heat tingle at her girlfriend's honest confession- she felt herself falling all over again for the brunette.

Jennie leaned closer to Lisa, the tips of their noses gently pressing against each other.

"I fell in love with you like how you fall asleep," Jennie kissed the tip of Lisa's nose, "slowly, then all at once."

Then Lisa felt herself reaching out towards the older girl, her intense desire evident in her expression.

Not a word passed between them, when they lay together, everything was said with a touch, with a kiss ,shuddering breath, a trembling sigh. 

And Lisa never stop kissing Jennie. Even after. Even when Jennie's breathing settled, and her chest swelled and dropped with every shallow breath, Lisa's lips moved against the older girl's warm, smooth skin, on her hair, against her eyelids.

Lisa's fingers traced the constellation of freckles adorning Jennie's back, and she knew that she no longer needed to seek out stars.

She had found her own.

 

 

_________________________________________

Thank you all for reading this one-shot!! I appreciate all comments and I hope to have your support in the future! 💗 here's a bonus chapter to show my appreciation for all who enjoyed the story 💕 thanks y'all you guys are my stars