01. Only Want Forgiveness

Crossroads
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            After witnessing Kwangmin coughed blood, Minwoo brought Kwangmin to the Hospital to take a check-up. When they arrived to the Doctor's office, Kwangmin asked Minwoo to wait for him outside.

A few minutes later, Kwangmin came out. Minwoo stood quickly and looked at him worriedly.

"So, what did the Doctor say?"

Kwangmin just smiled at him.

"He said that I should rest, since I overworked myself. I might have been stressed because of the exam, I wasn't able to sleep." Kwangmin ruffled his own hair with his hand; his hair was even more tangled than usual. So, not only did he forget to sleep on time but also he forgot to comb his hair.  He laughed nervously  then calmly.

"Well, you should really rest. You look pale." Minwoo said and held Kwangmin's hand. "Come, I'll send you home." 

"No it's okay, Youngmin might see us..."

"Don't worry. I'll explain everything to him."

"He won't listen to you again."

"It's only been a week; he won’t be like that forever."

Kwangmin's thoughts were churning around his brain, he was pondering whether he should really tell Minwoo what the Doctor really told him. But he couldn't find the right words to say. Instead he made up a lie to him. Maybe, even to everybody and to himself.

 

Youngmin's Point of View

I saw those two again, Kwangmin and Minwoo. I don't know why, but I hate it so much every time I see them together. I tried so hard to forget about Kwangmin, but he was always on my mind, and because of him I can't even sleep.

When I saw him with Minwoo last week, the two of them kissing... It really broke my heart seeing how passionate it was. And it looked like Kwangmin enjoyed it. I knew from the very beginning that Minwoo had something going on with Kwangmin, he knows Kwangmin and I were more than just brothers yet he still flirts with him and that really pissed me off.

I turned my back and ran as fast as I could. I didn't want to watch them any longer.

I went home to our Father's house, in his little DVD store. It was a nice place to stay, I can watch whatever pirated movies I wanted. Upstairs we have two bedrooms, my dad's and a bedroom I used to share with my twin every summer. Just used to.  The place is so peaceful when there's no costumer. Or so... it's peaceful when Kwangmin's not around.

When I got home, it was already 5:00 P.M. and father was already asleep. So I decided to just lie down on my bed and play games on my phone. Half an hour later, I opened the window from our bedroom and found Kwangmin sitting on the ground outside the store.

The store is closed already, so maybe he'll just leave anytime soon. That's what I thought. So, I ignored him and thought he will just go away anytime soon.

Two hours later, he was still there. It was snowing for God's sake, but he was still out there. I showed no mercy at all. I was bitter. I was jealous. I was mad. I was only thinking about myself. I wanted him to suffer the pain I fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter