You deserve love [1]

You make my heart smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A certain brunette walked out elegantly from the airport's entrance, wearing those expensive and fancy stuff from B&E, looking good and pretty as always. She had dressed not to impress anyone but herself. 

 

 

She began to grab other people's attention by flipping hair as if she had shoot a commercial. She took off the sunglasses and smiled instantly as her eyes wandered around the place. After spent much of her times in NY, she finally got back to SK. 

 

 

Some gasps could be heard from those people who even stopped just to look at her. They had recognized her for someone who used to be in entertainment industry. 

 

 

"Ms. Jung" A man voice brought her back to reality. She watched as he gestured her to get into the car. 

 

 

Putting back the sunglasses, she stepped inside the car. Her eyes were busy admiring the view of SK until she failed to notice the driver was asking her. 

 

 

"Er sorry, what did you ask?" 

 

 

"I was asking if you want me to drop you straight to the house or B&E?" 

 

 

"House. I promised to meet her there" 

 

 

"Yes, Ms. Jung"

 

 

'Her'. They had been in a quite relationship as possible as they could. Being well-known people that always being spots by paparazzi out there, made them decided to date in silence and careful not to get caught. Only few of people knowing about it, including this personal driver of her. 

 

 

Being in a long-distant relationship tortured Jessica the most. She barely met her lover often nor on phone or texting due to individual schedules. Sometimes she felt like wanted to kidnap the woman to come along with her to where ever she went to. A day without the one she loved felt like years. 

 

 

However, the thought of finally meeting her lover brought smile to her face. She had never felt blissful for the past few years as she had busy working until it felt like she abandoned her. And now was different, she was going to make it up to her lover soon.

 

 

"We are here, Ms. Jung" The driver informed as they arrived at basement parking lot of building where Jessica lived.

 

 

"Thank you for the ride. Please bring my luggage upstairs" 

 

 

"Will do, Ms." 

 

 

"Thanks again" She offered a smile before got out from the car, heading to the elevator and walked straight to her house. 

 

 

Along the ride to her house level, her heart beated in anticipation. In just few minutes more she would meet the love of her life. The one she had been with for almost 9 years. She missed the woman so much, and work that forced her to leave SK for NY.

 

 

Upon arriving in front of her house, she pressed on keycode before opened the door. A big grin crept on her lips as she saw a pair of heels near the doorstep. She immediately went to search for the certain woman, but she was nowhere to be found in the living room. She attempted to further her search in kitchen and her room but still she didn't see her. 

 

 

A deep sigh left and just when she was about to go to bathroom, she remembered one place, her study room. 

 

 

She opened the door and there she found a perfect back of a figure. Jessica smiled. The person seemed oblivious of her present and engrossed with whatever she was doing. 

 

 

Slowly Jessica sneaked and jumped right away to hug her neck. The person gasped before turning her face to see who was the culprit. 

 

 

"Sica" Her husky voice called Jessica's name.

 

 

"Hi" Jessica hugged her as tight as she could. She missed the woman so much. 

 

 

They stayed in that position for a while before the latter spoke. 

 

 

"Are you planning on letting me go?" 

 

 

"Never" Jessica seemed to enjoy the moment so much as she began to close her eyes. 

 

 

"But unfortunately you have to let go.." She tried to pull Jessica's arms from her neck.

 

 

"Anniyo~ let me stay for a bit longer" 

 

 

"But I can't breathe Sica" 

 

 

"You talk so thats mean you can breath" 

 

 

A good chuckle left . "Okay, I will count until 10, then you have to let me go okay?" 

 

 

Jessica just hummed as she cherished every seconds on hugging her love. She wouldn't get enough of this woman, she loved her so much. 

 

 

"...8...9...10. Let go" 

 

 

Jessica obeyed and pulled her arms away allowing the other one to exhale heavily. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter