It's always you [1]

You make my heart smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sica!" 

 

 

Taeyeon was sprinting toward the called woman when she saw Jessica had pointed a cutter on her wrist. 

 

 

"What are you doing?!" Taeyeon threw the cutter. 

 

 

"Leave me alone Tae!" Jessica's cheeks already drenched with tears. 

 

 

She tried to push Taeyeon and reached for the cutter only to be pulled by Taeyeon. 

 

 

"Stop it, Sica!" Taeyeon shouted. 

 

 

"You can't be like this. You have to learn to let go" She said softly as Jessica began to sob while kneeling infront of her. 

 

 

"Let go? Seeing the love of my life married to my own bestfriend?! I can't Tae! You know it!" Jessica shouted on the top of her lung. 

 

 

"Then fight for her! Instead of staying in this room and trying to kill yourself, you can't get her back when you're already dead"

 

 

Jessica lowered her head, she had tried many times to kill herself in order to get rid the ache she felt inside her heart and in that countless of times Taeyeon had caught and succeed on stopping her. 

 

 

"Their wedding is a month from now..."

 

 

"We still have plenty of time to stop it"

 

 

Jessica looked at Taeyeon with her teary eyes. 

 

 

"Get her back, I know you won't give up that easily and I know from the start Yuri is belong to you. I see how she seemed care about you. That brat love you so much, Sica! There must be a reason why she choose Tiffany over you"

 

 

"A reason?" Jessica questioned. 

 

 

Taeyeon let out a sigh. "I don't want to say this but I think Tiffany's father left a will before he died, which by marrying Yuri and Tiffany"

 

 

Jessica was dumbfounded and wordless, thinking if what Taeyeon said was true she wouldn't let them married. It wasn't fair for her.

 

 

"Come on, Sica. If what I assume is true you have to get Yuri back. This is not how Tiffany supposed to win without even playing"

 

 

Jessica straightend up as if she just got that energy vibe from Taeyeon. She wiped the tears with the back of her hand like a kid. 

 

 

"You're right. We still have time and make this wedding never happen. I will get her back. I love her. Yeah I love her so much" 

 

 

"Now thats Jessica I know" Taeyeon patted Jessica's shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

 

__________

 

 

Two women were sitting acrossed each other and just having a casual dinner. One was so beautiful with her red up-to-knee dress and one with simple blouse and pant. 

 

 

"Are you nervous?" 

 

 

"Are you?" 

 

 

Yuri chuckled. "A little bit" 

 

 

"Don't be. I afraid you can't say your vow" 

 

 

"I'm more afraid you're the one who will cry a river" Yuri teased.

 

 

Tiffany's cheeks were red, she was blushing. Yeah, she was afraid too she couldn't control her emotion and began to cry as soon as they were announced as married couple. 

 

 

"I will try not to"

 

 

Yuri didn't reply, she just simply smiled. 

 

 

"Yuwree, I want to tell you something"

 

 

Yuri put down her spoon and fork to give her full attention to Tiffany. "What is it, baby?" 

 

 

Tiffany took a deep breath "I love you, I really do and this marriage will be the happiest event in my life. But.. I feel bad" 

 

 

"Why?" Yuri frowned. 

 

 

"Jessica..."

 

 

Yuri heaved a sigh. "Fany, we already talked about this right?"

 

 

"I know, but I can't help myself. I feel bad for stealing you from her-"

 

 

"Hey" Yuri moved chair beside Tiffany and reached for her hand. "You're not stealing me from her. Don't ever say that" 

 

 

"But we are together when you guys still a couple" 

 

 

Tiffany looked at Yuri's eyes, long and hard. Somehow she didn't find what she was searching for. Love. She didn't find it there. Were their feeling even mutual?

 

 

"I made my decision. I chose you and will always be you. So please stop questioning it okay?" Her words were half lies, half truth.

 

 

Yuri wiped tears on Tiffany's cheek. The eye-smile princess managed to smile and just nodded her head. But the thing she saw in Yuri's eyes was still bothering her. She felt like Yuri still loved Jessica and choosing her over Jessica just to comfort her. 

 

 

"Stop crying, it doesn't suit you at all. Lets finish our dinner then I will send you home" Yuri said. 

 

 

Tiffany chuckled. "Can I stay at yours?" 

 

 

"Of course, baby. Beside, Yoona is staying at her friend's house"

 

 

After dinner, they got home to Yuri's apartment. They were riding an elevator when suddenly Tiffany pushed Yuri until her body came contact with the wall and kissed her passionately. She loved Yuri so much. 

 

 

It took seconds before Yuri could return back the kiss and it lasted for few minutes. They were panting as they broke the kiss. 

 

 

"I love you, Kwon Yuri" Tiffany confessed. 

 

 

Yuri didn't reply back, she just smiled and kissed Tiffany's forehead. Gestures that Yuri made just got Tiffany's suspicion to be high chances that Yuri didn't love her back. 

 

 

"We are here" 

 

 

They stepped out from the elevator and went to Yuri's. 

 

 

____

 

 

"Hey" Yuri plopped on the sofa after taking her shower and gave a kiss to Tiffany's cheek. 

 

 

"Hi" Tiffany greeted back as she leaned on Yuri's chest. 

 

 

As they were too engaged with the show on the television screen, Yuri's phone rang, indicating that she had phone call. 

 

 

She moved to get it in the coffee table. Frown was visible on her face when she saw the name appeared on the phone screen. 

 

 

"Who is it?" 

 

 

"Oh, it's from office" Yuri lied.

 

 

"Just answer it" Tiffany smiled. 

 

 

"Wait okay?" Yuri kissed Tiffany's forehead before went to her room. 

 

 

"Hello?" 

 

 

"Yuri.."

 

 

"Sica? Whats wrong? Why are you crying?"

 

 

Jessica: "Help me..." 

 

 

"Hey tell me whats wrong? Where are you?" Yuri said in panic. 

 

 

Jessica: "Oppa.. he is here... in my house. Yuri help me... I'm scared"

 

 

Yuri ran her fingers through her hair. "Okay, Sica listen to me. St

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter