Chapter 4

Fighting For This Love

Sorry no updates in a long time :( Please continue to continue reading this fanfic. Thank You :)

 

Minah's POV:

I ran to the bed and stuffed my face onto the pillow. I don't know why Hoya locked me up in the room with that jerk! That little douchebag! Gosh, just thinking about him makes my head hurt.

"Minah!" Hoya teased while sticking his head out of the door.

"What?" I screamed into the pillow.

"Uhhhh, you should wash your face. There's something on there." He said quickly, as he closed the door.

What was he talking about? There couldn't be possible anything on my face. Or did that jerk did something to my face? I ran to my bathroom and looked in the mirror.

"WHAT IS THIS ON MY FACE?" I screamed. 

There was moles, uni-brown, and a mustache drawn onto my face! I wonder who did it? Oh right of course that jerk!!!! I washed my face and went downstair to yell at that jerk some more. I saw oppa at the kitchen.

"Oppa where's your friend?" I asked him.

"Which one?" He said.

"Who else? That jerk!?!" I raised my voice.

"Oh WooHyun? They're all in the theater room." Oppa said while taking the popcorn out of the microwave.

"I didn't ask for his name! I only asked where he was!?!" I yelled.

I ran to the theater room and opened the door. I went to the monitor and turned it off.

"What? Come on! We were getting to the good part!" Oppa's friend yelling at me.

Without the monitor on, it was a pitched dark room. I walked towards the front and started to look for WooHyun, hoping I'll see some kind of outline of him. 

"Where's WooHyun? I repeat where is WooHyun?" I asked, squinching my eyes while my head was turning constantly rotating from right to left.

"If you want me you have to come to me." Woohyun spoke.

"Fine! If you don't want to come to me then, I'll find you myself." I snapped back at him.

I marched my way to where I think those boys were sitting. From what I remembered, they were all basically sitting in a straight row. I walked to each of them and carefully examined the faces, as I bent my head down to their level.

As I was walking, I didn't see the popcorn bowl and I ended up tripping over it. Fortunately, someone saved me from falling down on my face. *Phew. That was close* I looked up to examine the face who saved me. *Gosh I never knew oppa had such a good looking friend. What are you thinking??! Snap out of it!* I felt myself blushing, but thank god it was dark, so no one saw.  I pulled myself away from him and whispered a thank you. I continued the search when I finally recognized that stupid ugly face of his!

"Yah! Why did you draw on my face?" I yelled in anger.

"Because I was bored." He plainly said.

"I can't take it anymore! I am going to have Hoya yell at you." I screamed to his face.

I was trying to make my way out, but I felt WooHyun grab onto my wrist.

"Let go!" I yelled.

"Why should I? Weren't you the one who wanted to cause trouble with me first? You came here to just say that and caused yourself trouble ahem you tripped on your way here ahem." He fake coughed.

The others started to snicker, which made me mad because WooHyun just humilated me. *I came here to get revenge not to be humilated!* I screamed in my head. 

"You know what? That's it! I've had enough of you. Hoya probably won't do anything about it anyways, so I'll finish you instead." I took a step forward closer to his face. Although it was pitch dark, I saw him smirking at me. I threw a punch at his face and kicked him in the shin. 

I waited a little longer to see if he was going to respond back with a punch of a slap. I saw his hand make his way to his face and in a second, I saw his fist coming toward my face.

"Oh my god. Did you just hit a girl?" I mocked him even though I was in pain. *My nose is going to bleed any sooner.* I was about to make another punch, when I felt someone tug my arm back. Instead of just stopping me, he quickly dragged me out of the room.

We were now exposed to the sunlight and I could see his face clearly. *Isn't that the good looking guy who saved me from the tripping incident?* "What are you doing? Can't you see I was trying to teach him a lesson?" I asked rudely.

"Look at yourself in the mirror. Your nose is bleeding." He said as he took a tissue out from his pocket. He was about to wipe the blood away when I pulled my head away.

"Why are you doing this? I don't even know you. Why are you being so nice? Aren't you suppose to be like that stupid jerk? Careless?"

He didn't answer and looked like he didn't care to answer a single question I asked. But something about him makes me feel that he's different from the others. That he actually cares for me. As I stood there gazing his face, trying to examine his soul,  he wiped away my bloody nose; I was into my own world to notice what he was doing.