Chapter 3

Fighting For This Love

Minah's POV

"Yah! Say sorry to me now!" I screamed and pointed at his face. 

"Why don't you?" He snapped back.

"Because you're the one that who started everything. First, you poured soda on me. What kind of gentlemen does that? Second, you made Hoya lock me in this room with you! Now my oppa hates me. And it's all because of YOU! JERK JERK JERK!!!" I yelled and stomped my feet like a 5 year old kid throwing a tantrum.

"Geez lady. Calm down...But either way, you're not getting that apology. So shut up!" He covered my mouth with his hand. I tried kicking and punching him, but it was useless; it didn't even seem like it was hurting him at all. I finally gave up and sat on my bed.

*Ughh when will Hoya oppa end this torture? I wanna strangle him so badly!! What was oppa thinking anyways? He expects me to say sorry to this jerk? Also, I thought he knew his "best friend." Because he will never in a million years say sorry to a girl. Why? Because he's a stupid idiot jerk like that.*

No one was talking. It was total silence. I noticed that he was sitting a corner playing with his phone. *Pssh probably texting his girlfriend. Wait does he even have one? I doubt he does. What kind of girl would date him anyways.* It was getting late too, so I closed my eyes and promised myself that it would only be a 1 minute 'sleep'.

 

L's POV

 

*Doesn't she remember me? She has to be Minah because Hoya only has one cousin. I don't wanna ask him because he would be suspicious. Well, she could have forgotten me; it's been a very long time since we kept in contact too. Aish L, you worry too much.*

I excused myself from the others to go to the restroom. On my way, I put my ear against the door to eavesdrop on then, but I heard nothing. *That's strange. I expected them to be arguing.*

 

 

WooHyun's POV

*Why wasn't she talking anymore?* I walked to face her. *Is she dead?* I saw a pencil on her desk and grabbed it. I started poking her face. "Yah, are you dead? Answer me if you're alive." I poked a few more times. "Yep, she's dead." I did a silent evil laugh.

I saw a permanent marker and an evil plan popped in my head. I started drawing a mustache, moles, and a uni-eyebrow. Gosh she's gonna love this when she wakes up tomorrow. *I'm tired. Where can I sleep? Not on the floor for sure...Ohh! I know!*

 

In the Morning

Minah's POV

 

*What the heck? Why am I half on the floor and the ground? And what happened to that jerk? Did he go home already?* I stood up and saw that he was laying on my bed!

"YAHHH!!!! GET OUT OF MY BED!!!!! WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO SLEEP ON MY BED? NOT ONLY THAT, YOU PUSHED ME OFF THE BED!!!!!" I screamed super loud. I started pounding him with my pillow. "GET UP NOW!!"

Hoya and the rest of his friends came in. "What's wrong?" Hoya asked half asleep.

"Can't you see? Your friend is sleeping on MY bed! How could you let both of us sleep overnight together in the same room? What if he did something to me?? Are you gonna be respon-"

" Okay, I got it. Can't you stop yelling for a minute? Gosh I feel sorry for you Hoya. Having to live with this girl is such a nightmare." The jerk patted oppa's shoulder.

I did a death glare at him and pushed everyone out of my room. *Can this get any worse?*