Chapter 3

The Dancer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé POV

Jennie unnie texted Jisoo if we could all hang out tomorrow and I'm so nervous. Like, why am I nervous? Never mind, I remember why I'm nervous - Lisa. Even her name makes me nervous, but the good kind of nervous.

- Next morning -         

"Hi, Unnie" I said as I opened the door to my home and allowed Jennie in.

"Sup, Rosie. What's got you all nervous, hmmm?" Jennie said while wiggling her eyebrows and nudging me.

"Just you know, allergies." I said while I pretended to cough.

"Sure, Rosie, and pigs can fly." Jennie said while flopping onto my bed.

"Unnie, I'm serious. Maybe I'm getting sick." I tried convincing her.

"Yeah, love sick." Jennie said while making kissy faces and smothering me with kisses.

"Bleh, Jen. Come on, help me get ready." I said while gently pushing her face away from me.

"Okay, whatever you say Rosie." She said while pinching my cheeks and walking towards my closet.

She picked out a white flowy top and paired it with some black leggings.

"Wow, Rosie. You look so adorable, awww." She smiled at me.

"Thanks, unnie. You don't look so bad yourself." I said while elbowing her stomach.

"Okay, let's going. Jisoo and Lisa are waiting for us at the cafe." Jennie said while pulling me out of my house.

----

Lisa POV

Wow, Chaeyoung and Jennie are coming to hang out with me and Jisoo. It feels like I'm dreaming. I wonder how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter