Chapter 1

The Dancer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé POV

 

Today, Jennie unnie wanted to stroll around the mall and shop for the upcoming holidays. She was in a better mood than usual and it was sort of weird but in a good way.     

 

As we were strolling around, we happened to come across a dance performance. It was a co-ed dance group and they were all in sync. It was honestly so interesting, but there was this one girl that captured my eye. 

 

She looked straight at me! I was internally panicking. She looked so intimidating. Jennie unnie was staring at me with concern.

 

"Chaeyoung, are you okay? You look flushed." asked Jennie.

 

"I'm fine, unnie. It's just getting a little warm in here that's all." replied Chaeyoung.

 

I looked up and the dance performance already finished. My eyes scanned the crowd for the mysterious girl and couldn't find her. I looked the other way and I see her again, but this time she's with another girl. They were walking towards me and Jennie. The girl beside her was just as beautiful with her jet black hair and her captivating smile. She looked like a goddess. They both looked like goddesses. 

 

Wait, why are they coming here?? Was the girl going to get mad at me for staring? I was so nervous. The girl with the jet black hair walked towards Jennie and smiled at her. How did Jennie know her? 

 

 

"I haven't seen you in forever, Jennie. I missed you." said th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter