Chapter 2

The Dancer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Did Lisa just say what I think she said? Oh my god. What do I do now? Do I say something? 

"Uh, Rosie. Are you okay? You've been staring at Lisa like you're thirsty." said Jennie as I blushed.

If only you knew Jennie, if only.    

"Well it was nice meeting you Rosé, hope to see you again soon." said Jisoo as she waved and hugged  Jennie goodbye.

"Bye, beautiful." said Lisa as she blew a kiss at me as she and Jisoo walked away from us.

I blushed while waving goodbye. Ugh, does she know what she's doing to me? 

Jennie unnie was giggling to the right of me and elbowing me in the stomach to catch my attention.

"Rosie, it seems that a certain dancer has caught your eye, if you know what I mean." she said while winking.

"Unnie, stop. I don't even know her. I just met her today." I said while fiddling with my thumbs.

"Well Rosie, if you really want to get to know her, I could always ask Jisoo if they want to hang out with us."

"Wait, how do you even know Jisoo? 

"She was my neighbor before I went to New Zealand. She was my best friend and I missed her a lot while I was away." Jennie said while staring at a random shop on the corner.

 

Did Jennie like Jisoo? Did they like each other? I remember Jennie mentioning that she liked one of her friends when she was younger but failed to get in touch with her after moving away. Maybe Jisoo was that girl. 

"Aw unnie, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter