ㅤTRAINEES!

ㅤㅤ「 SUGAR! #bananaculture 」ㅤㅤa new girl group & apply open!
chemisery; 채수원.
hello guys! this is my character, suwon! my app is still a wip, but i think you guys can get an idea of what she's like from it. CLICK THE ICONS TO REDIRECT TO THE APP

applications.
01. zero
02. one
03. one
04. one
05. zero
06. two
07. one

 
bona
eunwoo
plotline 02
chosen
kezmer; 이영희.
hey jean and thanks for being my first applicant with younghee! can i just say i love the tough girl concept with yeri. i love me a girl who can pack a punch and not be afraid to stand up for herself. your app is very nice and straight to the point which made it really easy for me to read yet also understand younghee really well. i like how you took the bullying and let it change younghee into someone who's strong and rather easily beat up. her love story with dino is also super cute. i love the whole puppy love feel that comes with their relationship and i think it would be really fun to write. your talent twins are perfect for the plotline! thanks again for applying! there isn't anything wrong that i see :-)
 
yeri
dino
plotline 07
accepted
buttfluff; 이사벨라 단테.
hello and thanks for applying, ! aheh that sounds funny. i love that you used kyla as your fc since her visuals are totally underrated. i also love how she's confident in her looks because i love me some strong characters. ok there are a lot of things i like about your app so i'll be using 'love' a lot ahah. anyways, isabella's relationship with her brother is so adorable! im a er for the whole overprotective older brother thing. aw man it really that she was eliminated in both pd101 and sixteen. it'll be something that will spread publicity for the group though! your app is very thorough and i feel like i personally know her after reading your app! thanks again for applying :-)
 
kyla
none
plotline 03
accepted
huilight; 안화진.
hiya, jacky! thanks for applying! i think heli is an adorable nickname/stage name by the way. idk what about it just sounds so cute. as i'm sobbing bc jinsoul is so gorgeous! i love that she lived and can speak french so she can communicate with french speaking fans as well which the other members won't be able to  do! heli sounds like a such a sweet hurt. i can already see suwon trying to break open heli's shell. oh my are you trying to kill me with jinyoung as a love interest? (sobs bc he's my bias). i find it unique how she was a jyp as an actress but went to banana for idol training. it sounds interesting! thank you so much for applying! your app was perfect and really easy to understand :-)
 
jinsoul
jinyoung
plotline 06
accepted
aegioshun; 알테야 황.
hello and thanks for applying, skye! i say this in every review (bc it's true) but loving your choice of fc. i think i just love girls too much ok moving on! thea sounds really diverse. she's chinese but was born and raised in london. now she's taking on south korea! man, this girl is going to take over the world and i love it. thea's personality seems so precious. i love how she's super artistic. it makes her seem overall just really elegant and feminine. if thea used to be a fantagio trainee, she probably knows eunwoo which would be something interesting to write about! i'm in love with her relationship with seongwoo. something about dating but not dating relationships just hit me where it hurts. the trivia (esp about the birthdays added up) are all really cute i'm so soft for ongthea. once again, thank you for applying! your application was really thourough and just perfect :-)
 
tzuyu
seongwoo
plotline 06
accepted
lookandseehere; 문애린.
hello and thank you for applying! your review will be up soon :-)
 
xiyeon
eunhyuk
plotline 04
pending