ㅤCHEAT!SHEET

ㅤㅤ「 SUGAR! #bananaculture 」ㅤㅤa new girl group & apply open!
      
SUGAR!
Grit is that 'extra something' that separates the most successful people from the rest. It's the passion, perseverance, and stamina that we must channel in order to stick with our dreams until they become a reality.
REVIEWS
   
   
   
   
  
RULES

 

oo1. subscribe if you're applying!oo2READ THROUGH THE CHEATSHEET BEFORE APPLYING oo3. RECYCLING APPS IS OK, BUT PLEASE DON'T PLAGARIZE OTHER PEOPLE'S APPS. oo5. YOU MAY APPLY AS MANY TIMES AS YOU'D LIKE. oo6HAVE FUN!
  
BASICS

 

age. the age range will be from 1994-2001. the maknae should be born in 2001 and leader should be 1994-1996
faceclaimyou may use anyone you'd like as a face claim as long as they have a lot of hq pictures and gifs. i do prefer idols though. race bending to a certain extent is ok. using  myoui mina as a half korean, half japanese is fine. but don't have her as full korean.
personalitypersonality is probably the most important part of the app. as always, quality over quantity. i don't mind mary sues as long as you have depth to your character. i love me some depth. 
background. your background should show how the events in her life have affected who she is as a person today. it doesn't have to be super well planned out, but connections between bg and personality are always nice.
relationships. only list those that are important and will be included in her life. you don't have to write too much about their parents, just a general overview on how well they get along is good. idol relatives are ok as long as they make sense.
LOVE INTERESTs. oPTIONAL, BUT I LOVE ME SOME LOVE! YOUR LOVE INTEREST CAN LITERALLY BE ANYONE. THERE IS A MAXIMUM OF FIVE YEARS, BUT IF YOUR CHARACTER IS A MINOR, THEY CAN ONLY HAVE MINORS FOR LOVE INTERESTS. SORRY, BUT STRAIGHT RELATIONSHIPS ONLY. 
  
HIT THE STAGE

 

POSITIONS. THE POSITIONS WILL BE
+ LEADER, LEAD VOCALIST #1, songwriter
+ MAIN VOCALIST #1, songwriter  / TAKEN
+ MAIN DANCER #1, SUB RAPPER, VOCALIST
+ MAIN VOCALIST #2, LEAD DANCER

+ MAIN RAPPER, SUB VOCALIST
+ MAIN DANCER #2, VOCALIST
+ LEAD VOCALIST #2, DANCER
LEADER, MAKNAE, AND VISUAL WILL BE CHOSEN AFTER THE GIRLS ARE CHOSEN.
TRY TO MAKE YOUR CHARACTER'S PERSONA UNIQUE! THINK OF SOMETHING BETTER THAN HAPPY VIRUS OR ICE QUEEN.

TALENT TWINSTHE TWINS SHOULD BE SELF EXPLANATORY. YOU MAY ADD ADDITION ONES SUCH AS VARIETY, LAUGH, AEGYO TWINS IF YOU'D LIKE. YOU DON'T NEED A RAP TWIN IF YOUR CHARACTER ISN'T A RAPPER.
TRAINEE YEARSYOUR CHARACTER SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST ONE YEAR AT BANANA CULTURE. THEY CAN HAVE MOVED FROM OTHER COMPANIES AS WELL AS LONG AS YOU DESCRIBE HOW THEY GOT INTO THE FIRST COMPANY AND WHY/HOW THEY MOVED TO BANANA CULTURE.
  
TAKEN

 

FACECLAIM. WJSN'S BONA
LOVE INTEREST. ASTRO'S EUNWOO
POSITION. MAIN VOCALIST, dancer
SINGING TWIN. WJSN'S YEONJUNG
DANCING TWIN. WJSN'S yeonjung
aegyo twin. lovelyz' kei
variety twin. exid's hani

include a possible fandom name linked to a possible debut song as your pw.
  
BROWNIE POINTS

 

FACECLAIMS. WJSN, LOVELYZ, RED VELVET, LOONA, DIA, IOI, PRISTIN
LOVE INTERESTS. WANNA ONE, ASTRO, DAY6, SEVENTEEN, KNK, PRODUCE 101
EXTRAS.
+ INCLUDING MY CHARACTER, CHAE suwon
+ cute relationships bc i live for fluff
+ including exid in your relationships
+ more to come!