Red Roses

Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri pov

I groaned when I awake and try to sit back as I feels much better than yesterday. 

I sighed and looking outside the window before staring at the empty place beside me.

"Jungkook?"

I called out his name but there is no response from him.

"What's this?"

Suddenly, I saw a note on the lamp table.

I cleared my throat when I read the note then I quickly hide it under the pillow.

At the same time when the door get open and a woman went inside the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Myeon, Mr Jungkook send me to take care of you." The woman introduced herself politely. 

I fake my smile.

The same words that 'she' told me.

I spoke to myself before I reply to her, "Oh..I'm Yeri. Did Jungkook left anything for me?"

Myeon shook her head, "Do you want me to bring your breakfast in here?"

I raised my eyebrows and shook my head quickly as I get off the bed and walk headings to the bathroom.

"No. I will come after I take my shower." I said and went inside the bathroom. 

 

 

 

After I showered, I put on my clothes immediately and went to the kitchen.

When I get out the bedroom, I could see there is two bodyguards at the front door but I just pretend as if I didn't see it.

"Tea or coffee?" 

"Is there any milk? I want banana milk." I said while eyeing at the fridge. 

Myeon only smile and take out the milk for me as I mouthed ' thank you ' to her and drink the milk.

I pulled out my phone and press on Jungkook's number.

"Hey, you good?"

"Hm mm. Where are you?"

"I'm at my workplace. Sorry, I wasn't there when you woke up this morning."

" *smile* Ay, it's fine. I know you're busy. By the way... can I asked something?"

"Hm..mm..(yes). What it is?"

"Where is the girl that you send last night? I mean, she is nice an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter