I Just

Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook pov

I woke up late today and there is no Yeri beside me making me feels so empty as if she is going to leave me one day.

I sigh and lying again while staring on the empty ceiling.

"Aigoo, why this is so hard...?"

Suddenly, I heard a voice coming out from my workplace.

Friendly Note: in his bedroom, there is another room that he used to do his work.

I get off the bed and slowly walk heading to my workplace as I slide open the door, I see Yeri inside.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously while walking closer to her.

She raised her eyebrows when she saw me, "Nothing... I borrowed your laptop to search for any empty jobs."

I nodded my head and leaned on the wall.

"Why don't you just work with me? I bought a hospital last week."

She frowned, "No way. You gonna be my boss then."

I nodded my head slowly, "But I'm not gonna be your boss. You are going to work for another boss."

"Technically you are gonna be my boss's boss so no thanks." She said and continue scrolling on the page.

I sighed and crossing both my hands, "Whatever. As long as you didn't cheat on me."

"I thought you did that?"

I raised my eyebrows when I knew she said something but unfortunately I didn't hear it well.

"Sorry? What did you say?"

She smile and shook her head, "Nothing. Oh, can you send me home after this?"

"Sure. After we lunch." I said then leave the room to take shower.

 

 

 

 

 

Yeri pov

As promised, Jungkook bring me to a street cafe for lunch before he send me back to my house.

Somehow I didn't feel excited because my mind couldn't stop thinking about her.

"You loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter