Surprise

Silence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author pov

Yeri wake up in the morning and panicked when she realize that she isn't in her room.

"Joy?"

She called out her name but no response from her.

She sighed and slowly pitching her head when it's so hurt and dizzy too.

Last night, she drank too much until drunk.

Suddenly, the door get open and Jungkook went inside with a food tray.

"You awake." He said coldly while placing the tray on the coffee table beside the window. 

"Hm mm... did you bring me here?" She asked while looking at him.

He only nodded his head as reply.

"Did you change my clothes?" 

Jungkook looked at her for a second before he nodded his head, "I have no choice. Yours covered with vomit."

She only nodded her head and sighed.

"Here. Take this." He said and gave two pills with a glass of plain water.

He knew that her head is still dizzy and hurt because she drank too much last night until she faint in the middle of walk.

She didn't talk much and take the pills and water immediately. 

He sighed and sit beside her.

"You lie to me."

She frowned, "Lie what?" She said and put the glass on the lamp table beside her.

"You said you need to study so you can't go anywhere."

"I did. But Daniel wanted me to join the party to celebrate him. I can't say no."

He smirked, "And you can say no to me."

She frowned and sighed, "Say what you want. I have no time for argue."she said and get off the bed to take shower.

 

 

 

 

 

Yeri let out a cold breath while walking out of the bathroom.

She wants to go home now because she need to continue study for the upcoming exam.

"What are you doing?" He asked from his workplace which is in the same room.

"I want to go home...but I couldn't find my cellphone." She replied while looking for her cellphone everywhere in the room.

He looked at her, "The one that I gave?"

She shook her head.

While she is busy looking for her cellphone, he only keep quiet and continue doing his work.

"Just stay here. Your phone is with me."

Yeri's eyes widen.

"Are you ing kidding me? I want my phone back please." She said coldly. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter