TWO

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Singapore, 2010

“Eoh ? Yonghwa oppa !” Soyou called him and turned around, he was all smiling to her “what are you doing ?” she little bit running to him

He was dipping his feet to the pool in their dorm and look blankly at the pool, it was 2 weeks they in Singapore “Nothing, and you ?”

Soyou opened her bathrobe and grinned “What else ?” she chuckled and warned up to swiming.

“Yah, hyun was right, you did swim like a fish soyou-yah” he laugh when Soyou do some lapse “You’re gonna make it to the national athlete soyou-yah”

Soyou just laugh “Yah everyone kept on saying that, swimming is my passion, I really enjoying this but i really not planning to became national athlete” she chuckled “I really want work at KBS oppa, pray for me arraso ?” she said playfully and Yonghwa just nodded.

“Kang Soyou, eoddi ?” said a melodious voice that Yonghwa clearly know who is it. “Oh oppa, you’re here. Did you saw soyou ?”

“I’m here hyun-ah” Soyou appear from water “since when you start call yong oppa with oppa ?” Joohyun just looked down and felt her cheeks warmer. “Wae ?” Soyou asks.

“Your eomma called me”

“Uri eomm... AH I FORGOT” Soyou rushed from the pool and Joohyun help her with bathrobe “Hyun, let me have your phone for a while” Soyou snatch the phone and dialed her mother.

Joohyun meanwhile remain stay in her place and felt someone grab her shoulder, it was Victor “why you both so awkward ? you guys so weird” he giggled and drag Joohyun closer to Yonghwa.

“You make her uncomfortable victor” Yonghwa grinned “Come here hyun, sit with me” he said smiled reached Joohyun hands and guided her to sit beside him.

“What are you doing Victor ?” Joohyun asks.

“Meeting Samantha, but she said on the park, got to go guys” Victor patted Yonghwa shoulder and went away.

“What are you doing here, oppa ?” she asked, calling everyone oppa in her place is really easy. But calling Yonghwa oppa is really hard for her.

“Thinking about the rejection” he laugh.

“Oppa....”

Singapore, 2017.

Joohyun laugh continuously with Greg and sometimes would slap him on his shoulder playfully. They were on small bar on Orchard talking about their youth days on Singapore camp back then and then they remained serious when its really come about their lives after Singapore. They never know after what happened in Singapore, their life completely change.

“Hyun, anyway I lost the keychain you give me” Joohyun was give everyone keychain with Teddybear in hanbok. She give them to her friends from foreign country Greg is one of them

“Really ? Ah Gregie you break my heart” Joohyun clutch her chest pretending to hurt.

“I swear I kept it, I think lost it about two years ago, yeah just two years ago” he laughed.

“Okay I accept that reason” Joohyun laugh again

“You really glowing Hyun, really. Think you may get pregnant?” he laugh

Joohyun sipped her martini and shakes her head “No way, we’ve been safe these times around, our little boy just turned 3” Joohyun laugh

“Really ? Two ? Wah you guys had no pause really” Greg laugh a loud when Joohyun throw him a napkin. “Tell me about your wedding ! How could you not inviting me ?” he sulked

“Ah no need to get mad Gregie” Joohyun laugh and touch her locket again “We both had the wedding jitters so we couldn’t think”

Greg looked at the woman in front of him. Knowing Hyun about 7 years ago, this girl really improved and grow beautifully. “You really looked fine tho, bet He treat you well”

“Well...” shyness took over her and she tucked her hair

“Wah the old hyun still there” he laugh again “Oh, look who’s coming ?” Greg look at the guy in Hyun back and laugh. Joohyun turn around, surprise was written around her face and she was squealing like crazy.

Seoul, 2010

“Yonghwa oppa” Hyun called him, They were on the car on the way to after watch movie in Seoul, its been 2 months after Singapore. Since they meet earlier Joohyun noticed Yonghwa face is really pale and he’s been coughing a lot, also he did massage his head lightly. “Oppa jeongmal gwenchana ?” she asked and put her hand on his head “I think you have a fever” she said concernly.

“I think so too, my head really hurt” he massaged his head.

“Here lie on my shoulder oppa” she offered.

“Really hyun ?” he asked

“Uhm” she nodded.

Yonghwa then put his head on her shoulder “I really like when you sing on the dorm the other day hyun” he said and chuckled remembering something “But you got really shy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter