One

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The italic words mean the past

Hong kong, 2010

Joohyun rubbed her eyes tiredly. It would be such a long flight to Singapore, six hours to be precise, but she got cheap flight so they would transit so the total is 9 hours to Singapore and she just arrived in Hong Kong to transited.

Three months ago her university got invitation to overseas study in Singapore for 3 weeks. Joohyun and her classmate really excited. The three of them positively sure they would go together even though there would be selection first.

Luckily she and her friend got the opportunities and no one left behind. The four of them depart to London at the same times, but her 2 friends suddenly can’t come. Krystal had debate competition it would be such a pity if she didn’t come because its an International affairs and so her father don’t let her go. Her other friend Bomi can’t come because her family need the money to her brother wedding. So its only Joohyun and Soyou. Also with her cousin Seo Minhyuk a.k.a Krystal long time namja chingoo came along too.

“Tired?” a guy voice ask her in English.

“Uhm yes” she answered shyly. its not that her English is too rusty or something, but this man voice somehow made her heart do a somersault and this is the feeling she never felt anymore since long time a ago. Since her last boyfriend Changmin.

Truth to tell, her relationship with Changmin also not end up good but also not that bad. Everyone who doesn’t know their story since beginning would probably said Joohyun is such a fool. But not that way though.

Changmin such a physical person and it irritating her a lot. Holding hands with joohyun would take long time and he suddenly kiss her forehead. Being unphysical person she was, she mad and telling her friends what happens. the next day, Changmin boast to school telling everyone that Joohyun broke up with him.

it was such a humiliation for her. Minhyuk come all the way to Changmin and punch him for hurting Joohyun. Changmin came to her for apologized, they remained friend but not that Joohyun like.

"Are you from Hong Kong?" he asked.

"oh, no, I’m from Korea. Just transit, you know" she smiled shyly and tucked her hair.

"sincha ?" this guy suddenly switch into Korean and smiled. "I'm from Korea as well!" he said "Jung Yonghwa" he reach out his hands and smiled to Joohyun.

"sinchayo? ah daenghida~" joohyun smiled and welcomed his hand "Seo Joohyun" she smiled.

"banggawoyo" he said and smiled.

Singapore, 2017

“Joohyun ? Wow its been a long time, eh ?” said someone from her behind

Joohyun turn around and saw a familiar figure, her long time friend, Gregorious “Greg! Its been a long time” she said and went hug him “How are you ?”

“Great, just great” he said “How are you ? what are you doing here ?”

“Oh, i work for unilever and I have project here for like 2 months, I’m doing well Greg” she smiled and tucked her hair in her ears

“Ah I see, we should talk sometimes” he give Joohyun his name card “Where are you staying?”

“Lavender street there’s apartment there” joohyun looked at the name card she hold its written Gregorious James, Journalist “You finally made it, huh ? Become journalist” she chuckled

He showed his dimples and his ears turn red as well “Yeah” he nodded and catch the glint on Joohyun finger, a ring. “Woah, I bet i didn’t got the invitation?” he laugh.

“Oh, well” its her turn to get shy “I’m married Greg”

“Is he the one ?”

“He is the one, the only one” she nodded and Greg just laugh at her remarks.

Singapore, 2010

Joohyun felt Soyou holding her hands in excitement “I hope the dorm have a swimming pool” she giggled and joohyun just nodding her head. Soyou did swim like a fish ever since both of them entered elementary school. When the first time joohyun fails kicking the water, she decided that swim or other sport was never her things. But Soyou is definitely different story, she is a sport girl.

“When is your next competition Soyou-yah ?” joohyun asked

“Next month in the middle” she shrugged her shoulder “You’ll be there right ?” she asked

“Yah, how come you asked the rethorical question to me” she giggled when soyou grinned “I never missed one, I’m your biggest fan remember ?”.

“Arayo, nothing can beat you up even uri oppa” she laugh.

Suddenly Minhyuk come and walk beside them “Did you guys have signal here ?”

“Mwula” Soyou just turn on her phone and saw no bars at signal “nothing, should we bought a sim card ?”

“Oh, I can give you free hotspot though” said someone from behind, Jung Yonghwa.

Minhyuk just look at yonghwa and freeze made joohyun laugh “Yah Seo Minhyuk, he’s talking to you” said soyou.

“Ah mianeyo, i’m just surprised, thought only us the Korean” He laugh and give out his eye smile “Is it not bothering you ? we could buy a cheap sim card later on” he said

“Use my hotspot while we walk to nearest store” Yonghwa smiled

“Ah khamsahamnida” Minhyuk bowed “Choneun, Seo Minhyuk” he give out his hands

“Jung Yonghwa” he smiled.

“Kang Soyou” Soyou said and reach out her hands too “Banggawoyo Jung Yonghwa shi”

“Eoh, banggawoyo”

“Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter