There's a winner, Baby!

May the Best Flirt Wins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What just happened?”

 

Im Nayeon asks herself.

 

She is feeling the heat on her cheek.

 

She tries to recall the scenes before this sore.

 

She stood up from her bed.

 

Lazily opened the door.

 

Then Sana was there.

 

Sana!

 

Yes, Sana.

 

“Omo, Sana!”

 

Nayeon realizes who made her face sore.

 

And the guilty one walked away even before explaining herself.

 

She slapped Nayeon and walked out in a flash. Like how she appeared in Nayeon’s doorstep.

 

As soon as Nayeon realizes everything. She immediately goes out of her room and follows Sana.

 

She does not even care if she is wearing her rainbow unicorn PJs that Jihyo gave.

 

Obviously, the color represents something.

 

“Sana!”

 

Nayeon runs as fast as she can to catch Sana who is now inside the elevator with doors closing.

 

Sana cared less about it as she even pressed the closed-door button for Nayeon to not catch her.

 

“YAH!! MINATO – fudge that last name! Sana – Yah” Nayeon calls on top of her lungs.

 

But to her dismay, Sana did not even give her a chance.

 

So, Nayeon is determined that she is not going to let Sana go again.

 

Not in a term when they have not really talked about anything.

 

When Sana did not even give her a chance to explain all the things that happened last night.

 

She is not letting this moment slip.

 

As bad as Nayeon could be in sports she had no choice than to run through the fire exit hoping that she can catch Sana.

 

She lives on the ninth floor.

 

Stairs aren’t that tiring.

 

That’s what she thought at first, but when she reached the seventh floor.

 

“Damn, liking someone as stubborn as her is freaking tiring,”

 

Nayeon comments sweating. She isn’t really sporty at all.

 

Dahyun would normally say that she is an 80-year-old woman when it comes to doing kinetic activities.

 

But Jeongyeon would counter it, saying that Nayeon is the most resourceful individual she knows.

 

Nayeon just always find ways.

 

Just like now. She sees the emergency phone that is connected to the reception area of her condominium, and she has the brightest idea to stop Sana.

 

“Hi, this Im Nayeon, residence from the ninth floor. A girl who came to my room, she is wearing a pink coat, she stole something from me, you need to call security, I will be down in a minute, STOP HER!”

 

Nayeon says to the receptionist. She is catching her breath, she is about to die.

 

She hangs up before the receptionist could even reply. She presses the elevator button going down and waited for it to come.

 

 

 

 

Sana’s hands are in her pockets. She does not even know what she did.

 

Why she even did that?

 

She heard all Nayeon’s messages.

 

She cringes with it.

 

She was ready to ask Nayeon about the truth, but as soon as she sees Nayeon. The events from last night occurred.

 

She confessed but Nayeon did not do anything.

 

Nayeon even kissed Jinyoung in front of him.

 

She heard from the people around. They used to date.

 

And that irks Sana’s ears.

 

She was so jealous, that even the messages from Nayeon could not make her forget what happened last night.

 

Maybe it was an act of stupidity but Nayeon isn’t winning this time. She thought.

 

Oh well, pride.

 

“Excuse me, miss,”

 

The guard interrupts Sana’s thoughts.

 

“Yes?”

 

Sana is calm.

 

“Did you just visit the ninth floor? The room of Miss Im Nayeon?”

 

It sounds interrogating.

 

What the hell? Did Nayeon report her for homicide or something? Sana thought.

 

Her mind rambles.

 

‘I did not trespass, I mean, she lets me in, so that isn’t a crime’ Sana thought.
 

Maybe she forgot that assaulting someone is a crime.

 

Sana puts up her chest up. And proudly says,

 

“Yes,”

 

The guard nods.

 

“Miss Nayeon reported you,”

 

Sana rattles.

 

“Well, uhm.”

 

“May you please follow me?” the guard asks authoritative.

 

“I can explain, you know, I just did what I did because..” Sana is making a scene.


The people in the lobby is looking at her.

 

Then there were a number of guards appearing to calm her.

 

She is starting to get hysterical for a guilty fact. She slapped Nayeon.

 

“What did she say I did to her?! I can explain, I will call my lawyer,”

 

Sana will just call Mina to borrow her lawyer.

 

Mina normally helps her in bailing out from some crimes she committed unintentionally.

 

Like, there was one time, sleeping with a minor.

 

Well, she did not know that Nakagawa Taishi was underage that time.

 

If they were not caught but his parents she would not know that he was still in high school.

 

She should have listened to Momo to not drink too much and act with her emotions.

 

Surely, Tzuyu will mock her about this.

 

“She said you stole something from her,”

 

Sana is shouting nonsense until what the guard said registered in her.

 

“What?! Stole something from her?!” Sana shouts in disbelief.

 

“I did not steal anything from her!”

 

“Yes, you did,”

 

Nayeon appears in the perfect timing.

 

Everyone is looking at Sana’s hysterical act.

 

Now, everyone looks at Nayeon.

 

It could have been perfect if Nayeon looks like one of the richest people on Earth, but she looks sweaty and dirty.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter