Likey Likey Likey

May the Best Flirt Wins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are you?”

 

“Why aren’t you answering?”

 

“Can we talk?”

 

“Please,”

 

“I don’t know what happened but, can we just please talk,”

 

“If you are not gonna talk to me I will kiss every guy in this room!!!”

 

“Sana,”

 

“SANA!”

 

“Sana!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Sanana ohhh nana weh you utt?”

 

“YAH MINATOZAKI SHANA”

 

“Lstm ome I wash is too pith okay? Ken weeee plushies duck?”

 

“Aite, Thank I valve ouy ,”

 

Im Nayeon facepalms when she sees her message history.

 

She was drunk texting Sana, well that excludes the hundred VMs she left for Sana, that plays in her mind.

 

“MiTonaZaki *hiccup* Suhnuh, *hiccup* Oh , why is yooour lust name so hard? Should get my last name, so it will be easty for every one to say it *Hicup*, you should be Im!!! Yes, Im Sana, that is *hiccup*”

 

That certain scene plays back in her mind when she was leaving a message for Sana.

 

And then, there is another scene.

 

“Saaaaaannnnnnnnnaaaaaaa!!”

 

She is calling her name while she is howling with tears.

 

“I’m shawty okay?!” Another loud squeal.

 

Nayeon shakes her head.

 

She swears to God that she will never ever drink ever again.

 

How could her friends let her be this embarrassing? Now, she does not have a face to show to Sana.

 

Well, maybe to the whole school as she can barely remember where she performed the most embarrassing moments of her life.

 

Tequila killed her.

 

Was it Tequila or Sana?

 

Nayeon takes a deep breath she cannot believe the sting in her heart thinking about Sana walking away from her.

 

It wasn’t a feeling she is familiar with.

 

It all comes like a flash.

 

Sana is not the one that Nayeon is looking for a partner.

 

No, Nayeon isn’t even looking for someone who’d rock her world crazily, she is just playing around. Accepting a challenge but the events in the past month with Sana in it, made her happier.

 

Made her crazy.

 

The thought of Sana’s smile makes Nayeon smile.

 

The way she is very demanding to Nayeon just makes her wants to move a mountain.

 

The controlling Sana is her high.

 

And the y Sana is her sanity.

 

How stupid could she get?

 

She is in *valve with Sana. Yes, In love.

 

Nayeon’s eyes got teary.

 

The appearance of the sacredness in Sana’s eyes when she admitted that she could have liked Nayeon plays back in her mind.

 

She was vulnerable.

 

But Nayeon just had to do the most stupid thing that night.

 

Now, Nayeon is hurting.

 

It was a choice she made that she regretted, she should have just go with the flow.

 

If only.

 

She flops herself on the bed.

 

And hugs the nearest stuff toy.

 

She does not feel like getting off the bed.

 

She’d stay here until she dies.

 

 

 

“The hell Sana, are you trying to burn the whole unit down?”

 

Myoui Mina comes out of her room as she smells something is burning.

 

And there she sees Sana trying to cook something, or trying to do something.

 

Sana pouts her lips. She looks sad.

 

Mina looks at the place, it is messy and then there was burnt food on their kitchen bar.

 

“Who are you going to kill this time, yah?” Mina asks.

 

Only because when Sana is baking, or cooking she is upset about something. She knows her so much.

 

Of course, she does.

 

They are best of friends.

 

If Mina does not know Sana so much they could have had a relationship, but no. They are best of friends.

 

Sana lives in a unit with three rooms, she is living with Momo and Mina. They are Sana’s closest friends.

 

Sana is the flirt.

 

Momo is the genius.

 

And Mina? She is the one who gets everything in life, born with the silver spoon and will probably die in a mountain of money. Yes, she is the daughter of the richest couple in Japan. And she is in a steady relationship with the daughter of the richest man from Taiwan.

 

“Mina,” Tzuyu calls coming out from their shared room. Yes, she is Mina’s longtime girlfriend.

 

Technically, it is Mina’s room, but she stays there every night so might as well call it their room.

 

“Sana Unnie, are you okay?” Tzuyu notices Sana sulking.

 

“Would you give me a kiss if I say no?” Sana pouts. She then yelps in pain because Mina hits her head.

 

Tzuyu is her private property, and even though she knows Sana will not do anything, Mina has always been this protected by Tzuyu.

 

Tzuyu smiles at the affection that Mina shows.

 

Sana glares at Mina.

 

“What?! She’s mine, get your own!” Mina protests.

 

Somehow, Sana is a little too sensitive with that topic today. She must not have checked her phone yet because Nayeon is crazily bombarding her with messages and calls.

 

She has not checked her phone because she does not want to read tweets about the party last night. The party that made her feel so vulnerable.

 

She does not understand these feelings actually.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter