Flirt, it's on!

May the Best Flirt Wins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sana – chan, aren’t you having fun?”

 

Hirai Momo, Sana’s nerdy best friend asks her.

 

Sana is just stirring her untouched drink. They are in a party, a guy from the engineering department invited them.

 

Well, why wouldn’t they get invited? Sana is one of the hottest and most popular girls in their University. They want to get in her pants.

 

And unfortunately, none of them has a chance.

 

Yes! None of them.

 

She can proclaim that proudly.

 

Because even though she is physically at the event, she is mentally occupied.

 

The steamy kisses she shared with a certain person.

 

A person named, Im Nayeon.

 

They started doing their secret kisses a month ago, and it continues everywhere and anywhere. As long as they are inside one room.

 

They cannot control their hormones. Is it really their hormones?

 

Or, the inkling feeling they have for each other?

 

Or, the extreme acceleration of their heartbeats when they are near each other?

 

Or, the creatures that fly in their stomachs with just a simple touch from each other?

 

Or, the want to just be with each other?

 

No. It is the hormones! Sana is sure?

 

She should be.

 

“Oh my gosh Sana, you are out of this place, Earth to Sana?”

 

Momo needs to shake Sana from her deep thoughts. She knows how rare it is for Sana to have the that serious face.

 

And if she has it, this could mean trouble.

 

“Did you say something?”

 

Sana asks Momo. She even looks disinterested.

 

Momo sighs.

 

“There are a lot of guys hitting on you tonight, are you not going to do your game? I mean like be the flirt you are?”

 

Sana looks around.

 

And as soon as her eyes landed on some people they smile at her. Putting their cups up or trying to make advances, but to their dismay, Sana just dismissed it by rolling her eyes or by glancing away.

 

Hirai Momo needs to do a slow clap while her head is shaking dramatically.

 

She could not believe it. Sana just ignores all of the attention that is being shown to her.

 

“Are you bloody sick? This is not really you Sana, where did you bring my friend?” Momo speaks in worry.

 

“I’m fine, I am just not in the mood or something,”

 

Sana dismisses rolling her eyes.

 

“Im Nayeon in the house!” Jackson announced.

 

As he sees the appearance of Nayeon with Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

 

Well, she received a lot of invites, but she did not take any because Jeongyeon is an engineering major, so she’d rather go with her friends.

 

And with that announcement Sana’s ears perk.

 

She looks at by the door and there she is.

 

Standing parallel to hers.

 

Their eyes meet.

 

And everything goes silent.

 

Even the blabbing of Momo about Sana’s situation did not matter anymore.

 

They stare.

 

Just stare at each other.

 

Until Nayeon tilts her head which means, Sana needs to follow her somewhere.

 

And with that.

 

Sana drinks her booze in one gulp.

 

Leaving Momo without a word.

 

“Yah, Sana – chan where are you going?”

 

But before she can say more a girl block her view.

 

“Is she your girlfriend?”

 

Momo looks surprised that someone talked to her even though Sana isn’t beside her. Well, her appearance is not really as stunning as Sana.

 

If anything, she looks a little too dumb for being so smart.

 

So, it is a big surprise when this beautiful creature talks to her.

 

“Wh- Gir -  no,” She even startles talking to her.

 

The girl smirks sweetly.

 

“Kim Dahyun,” She introduces herself.

 

“Hirai Momo,” She utters her name shakily.

 

“You wanna dance?” Dahyun asks in assertiveness.

 

Momo nods in bewilderment.

 

 

 

Jeongyeon looks around, her hand is hooked with Jihyo.

 

“Dahyun found her girl,” She says as soon as she spots Dahyun with Momo.

 

Jihyo looks for a while and did a proud scoff.

 

“I taught her that,”

 

Well, Dahyun came out to them and they have been helping her hit on a girl and seems like it works.

 

“Aigoo, my girlfriend is really good, now, even Nayeon found her girl,” Jeongyeon pepper Jihyo with kisses.

 

They both look at Nayeon going somewhere and is being followed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter