Let the Flirting Begins

May the Best Flirt Wins
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Challenge Accepted!”

 

Are the words that come out from Im Nayeon when one of her two friends, Park Jihyo challenged her abilities in flirting.

 

Well, not everyone might like to be labeled as a flirt. But to Im Nayeon, it is like her crown that she wears proudly. She proclaims herself as the “Best Flirt” in their school. As weird as it sounds she is really proud of it.

 

Nayeon does not know where it came from but her skills in flirting in inevitable. At least for her.

 

One eye smile at guys and they are all whipped for her.

 

One cute act and they might give the moon to Nayeon.

 

One act of hair flip and Nayeon owns them.

 

Okay, all of these are her description of herself. But, yeah okay, Nayeon is pretty and she knows how to use her skills.

 

“Could you really do it?” Asks Jihyo.

 

Since Nayeon announces that she is the best flirt, Jihyo challenges her if she can flirt with a girl.  She states that Nayeon wouldn’t be the best if in case she couldn’t hook up with a girl.

 

And this would definitely test Nayeon’s ability.

 

“I can, it is easy breezy, Point any girl and I am pretty sure, I will cross ‘making out with a girl’ from my bucket list,” Nayeon answers Jihyo with confidence.

 

They are in the perfect flirting location, they are inside a club. Being in College makes them in legal age already to hang out in places like this.

 

Jihyo smirks.

 

She looks from left to right. And there, spotted.

 

A woman wearing her tight dress by the bar. She looks so posh for Nayeon’s liking.

 

“That girl,” Jihyo pointed at the stranger. She is confident that Nayeon will not be able to get her.

 

Nayeon eyes the girl. She smiles. Jihyo has nice eyes in finding a beauty.

 

She chugs her drink and says.

 

“Let the flirting begins,”

 

As she walks away from Jihyo and makes her way to the good-looking girl by the bar.

 

Nayeon takes a deep breath.

 

This is indeed tough. Why? Because there are a lot of guys around her target.

 

Gosh, the competition is tougher when you are playing on the other side, Nayeon thinks for a while. But that wouldn’t stop her so that she can prove to Jihyo that she indeed deserves the title.

 

And she is doing this for the free round from Jihyo.

 

Nayeon trembles a bit when she is by the bar.

 

Well, she just witnessed a man being rejected by the said girl.

 

Jihyo is watching from afar and she worries, the said girl had been rejecting guys back and forth, does that mean she could like girls? Why is luck always on Nayeon’s side, she asks herself.

 

Nayeon studies her proximity when she sees an open window to approach she took the opportunity without even thinking.

 

She forgot that she never has really flirted with a girl before.

 

So, when she got near her.

 

“I like your bag, where did you get it?”

 

Slam.

 

That is not really a flirtatious question.

 

The girl looks at her straight to the eyes.

 

Nayeon controls herself not to gulp.

 

She is really pretty. Nayeon realizes it when she stands next to the girl.

 

“This isn’t mine, someone left it and I am stealing it,”

 

She sounds sweet. That was the first thought that comes to Nayeon’s mind.

 

She smells like Jo Malone was the second.

 

Before she realizes that the girl just made a possibly hilarious comment.

 

“Oh,”

 

And that wasn’t a good comeback from Nayeon either.

 

The girl chuckles sweetly.

 

Damn this girl is a better flirt than her.

 

“Sana, Minatozaki Sana,” She introduces herself to Nayeon.

 

“Im Nayeon,” She is not really giving a justice to the title she gives herself.

 

Sana.

 

She looks pretty.

 

She looks adventurous.

 

She smells good too.

 

And damn it, she is a girl.

 

“I got if from Japan, but I am pretty sure you could also buy it somewhere here in South Korea because there is definitely a Prada shop here aite? As it displays the brand name already, pretty sure I did not get it from a Michael Kors store,”

 

Sana leaves another remark.

 

This is she being flirty.

 

Trying to crack jokes and make conversations.

 

“I see,” Nayeon slowly nods.

 

Why do her skills suddenly disappear?

 

Sana awkwardly nods.

 

She is to look in another direction. She is just killing time honestly.

 

“Uhm, how about your shoes? Where you got it?” Nayeon tries saving her chance.

 

And slam two.

 

Because her comeback is a very girly gossipy type of thing.

 

Sana chuckles.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter