Lost You For A Friend

Best of Friends, Worst of Lovers

After 2 months

There are humors that are spreading throughout the entire school that Park Bom is seeing someone else while she's in a relationship with Jiyong. Me and Jiyong doesn't believed that Bom can do that, but CL does. She's the one who told Dara and Dara told it to Jiyong, but Jiyong doesn't believed his girlfriend will do that to him.

After 4 weeks

Sandara was walking together with CL in the park, when they saw Bom with another guy, not Jiyong.

Sandara immediately called Jiyong and ask him if he knew where Bom is.

Jiyong: she told me that she'll be visiting one of her friends, Minzy, but why'd you ask?

Sandara: Ummm... I have to tell you something..you won't gonna believe me but I just saw her with another guy. They were holding hands while walking in the park.

Jiyong: I don't believe that you're believing to those humors, I thought you were my friend, my bestest friend, but maybe I'm wrong.(hangs up)

Sandara: but Jiyong....

CL: what did he says?

Sandara: he doesn't believe me and sadly, I think I lost him as my best friend.

CL: what?! I can't believe it, he picks his cheating girlfriend over you. Unbelievable...

CL runs to where Bom and other guy was, and slapped Bom in the face.

Bom was suprised to see Sandara and CL.

Sandara guided CL away from Bom to avoid any problems that may occur.