What If

Best of Friends, Worst of Lovers

As Jiyong goes to his classroom and he saw a beautiful girl, he approaches the girl and greeted her.

Jiyong: Hi, this may be a little bit straight forward, but may I know your name?

Bom: Thats ok, my name is Park Bom but you can call me Bom, what's yours?

Jiyong: My name is Jiyong Kwon but you can call me Jiyong or GD, very nice to meet you Park Bom.

Bom: nice to meet you too (smiles)

Jiyong: (smiles)

Meanwhile at Sandara's classroom

Sandara enters the room and sat on one of the chairs. Suddenly someone approaches her, she looked up and sees Chaerin also known as CL. Sandara and CL are childhood friends, they are so close to each other like sisters. Sandara's family and CL's family are close too, so they know each other well. CL is the only one who knows that Sandara has a crush on Jiyong, besides Sandara's family. They didn't see each other for a year because CL's family have gone to Europe to have a vacation.

Sandara: (smiles) Hey(hugs CL) long time no see, I miss you.

CL: (hugs Sandara back) I miss you too, it was a year since we've gone to Europe. I really miss Korea, by the way how was Jiyong? did you already told him your secret.

Sandara: No, I didn't told him yet.

CL: You said to me that you're going tell him.

Sandara: I know, but I'm not that confident to tell him, maybe if I told him he will be

(Sandara's Imagination)

Sandara: Jiyong I have to tell you something, do you have a minute?

Jiyong: sure, what is it?

Sandara: I....I.....I.....

Jiyong: I..... what?

Sandara:(shouted) I LOVE YOU!!...

Jiyong: What!..... you..Sandara Park....love.....me..............(paused for a minute)  ok, this is a mistake, maybe you like me to be your boyfriend but me.. I just like you to be my friend and that's it...it can't be more than a friend...ok?

Sandara: But...(cried)

Jiyong: (leaves)

(End of Sandara's Imagination)

CL: Hey, wake up girl!! (shaking Sandara to wake her up)

Sandara: (opened her eyes) Umm...

CL: What? are you going to continue what you are saying?

Sandara: Ummm... maybe he will be angry at me, and doesn't feel the same way about me.

CL: Come on he won't be like that.

Sandara: Or maybe he will be .

The bell rang and they immediately sat on their chairs, CL sat beside Sandara so they can continue their chat.