Love At First Sight

Best of Friends, Worst of Lovers

Even Jiyong's class had started, Jiyong and Bom continues in chatting with each other.

Jiyong: are you new here in Korea? I can show you around, if you want to.

Bom: Korea is where I was born, but after my mother gave birth to me, we moved into Europe.

Jiyong: oh umm.. I see, this is your hometown, if you want I can just walk you home.

Bom: that's too kind of you, thank you.

Jiyong: does that means yes?

Bom: (nodded) Sure.(smiled)

Jiyong: that's great!! (smiles back)

Teacher: Mr. Kwon!! what are you happy about?

Jiyong: nothing..sorry miss..

The classes had dismissed.

Jiyong: Come with me, I have someone for you to meet.(holds Bom's hand)

Jiyong spotted Sandara with CL.

Jiyong: Hey Dara! wait..

Jiyong runs with Bom to Sandara and CL.

Jiyong: Dara, wait up!!, I have someone I want you to meet, this is Bom, my new classmate. Bom, this is Sandara, my best friend and CL!!, what are doing here, I thought you were in Europe.

CL: Don't I have the right to come back here, Jiyong!!

Jiyong: I'm just suprised, thats all.

Dara saw Jiyong holding hands with Bom, CL looks at it for a while and looked at Sandara's face.

Dara:(smiles)Nice to meet you Park Bom. I'm Sandara but you can call me Dara, as Jiyong said I'm his best friend, oh..and by the way this is CL, my other best friend.

CL: (smiled fakely) Nice to meet you. 

Bom: Nice to meet you Dara, and also you CL.(smiles)

Sandara: Jiyong, are you going to walk home this afternoon, mind if I go along with you?

Jiyong: I'm sorry Dara but *whispered* "I'm going to walk Bom this afternoon". I'm really sorry maybe next time.

Sandara: yeah sure, I don't mind..(paused for a minute)

Jiyong: Okay, lets go Bom before it gets dark.(hold Bom's hand and runs to the gate)

After Jiyong and Bom leave.

CL: are you ok Dara?

Sandara: yeah, I'm ok, let just go home.

Sandara and CL walked home together.