Its Over Officially

Apology
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playlist: Lonely Love by Seohyun 

Apology by Shim Changmin

Seohyun's POV:

I'm now back in Seoul together with the girls. As usual, I went to my room together with Yoona Unnie to unpack some of our stuffs. After unpacking things, I just lie down, trying my best not to cry. My hand are in fist position because I wanted to punch the wall so badly. But I dont have the strength to continue. Then out of nowhere, memories of me and Changmin, in started to hunt me. I was in a room with him hugging each other, lying down in each other's arms, whispering words such as I love you's and showering each other with kisse. 

"Stupid happy memories. Can you stop hunting me? It's over. There's no more us between me and Changmin." I told myself. Then I started to cry.

"Maknae, its okay, cry all you want. It's a way for you to release the feelings you've bottled up. It's okay." Yoona pats my back while I'm crying. Then, all of a sudden,Taeyeon went to our room and ask. 

"Maknae, what really happen back there?Maknae why are you crying?! What happen?" she asked. 

"I don't know what to do anymore Unnie..." I started to cry. Tears fall uncontrolably. I cant hide anymore. 

"Hyunnie, cry all your hearts content. Its okay." Yoona said. 

"Its okay if you are not yet ready to tell us what happen." Taeyeon said. hugging me.

The girls are curious already so all of them went to my room. My unnies cried with me. Then we all stopped. I get the tissues and started to wipe my tears away.

"Are you sure you're ready to tell them everything Soehyun?" Yoona asked me. She's very concerned  of me. 

"Yes. I'm ready. I need to breakfree." I said. I have to face the reality. 

We are setted on the floor forming circle as a group as if its a retreat center. 

"Changmin cheated on me. Thrice. Again. With Victoria." I said. 

"We found them together in the Hyatt Regency Hotel. Sooman songsangnim, Krystal and Luna went with us.." Yoona added. 

"They're just done doing it." I said. 

"Doing what?" Sunny asked.

"IT. You know it Sunny dont play dumb." Yoona said. 

"In short they're having ___." Jessica said straight forward.

"That bastard.. I should have known." she added.

"Known what Sica Unnie?" I asked.

"Maknae, I know it's a little bit late but... I've known what they're doing behind your back." Jessica said.

I suddenly feel so angry that I wanted to shout. But I need to calm down.

"All this time Jess, you know that those two are cheating on Seohyun? Yet you didnt say anything?" Yoona said. 

"Okay, Yoong, Im sorry. Im sorry okay? Hear me out first. I have some explaining to do." Jessica said. 

"I saw them many times together. Specially at night. I already have suspicion on those two. I even followed them. Then there, I found out that they're together again. Cheating on you Seohyun. I didnt said anything because I, also trusted Changmin that he will tell you the truth. But I guess I'm just dumb to trust that bastard to tell you the truth that he doesnt love you anymore. I also didnt tell you because I know you're already stressed with the projects you have. You even lack sleep because of overnight shoot. I dont want to give a headache to you Maknae. I'm really really sorry but thats the reason why I didnt tell you. " Jessica explained. 

"Its okay Unnie. I understand. Thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter