Finale

Apology
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hello Guys! Thank you for subscribing to my story entitled Apology! I am thankful for having over 7 subscribers. Because of that, I'm giving this Last Chapter as a gift for your continuous support! *Seohyun's POV*

"Are you all crazy? No. I'm not gonna attend any blindate whatsoever Unnies. Never." I said to them.

"You need to meet someone new Hyunnie. New faces. New people who will make you realize that life doesnt revolve on Changmin alone." Yoona explained. 

"I want to move on in my own ability Unnie. Finding someone new just to be like a rebond or something. Thats not what I want. I would just look like a desperate woman finding love again. I dont want that." I retorted. 

"Its not our intention Hyunnie. You know that." Yoona said. holding back my hand because I'm about to stand up and end the conversation.

"Lets just leave her like that Yoong. Maknae should face it alone. She's right, we should not let her meet another man just to showcase that bastard that she's moving on. She will look pretentious." Jessica supported my argument. 

"Thanks Jess for helping me." I said.

"Anytime Maknae.." She said.

"Kim Seohyun, my maknae, if you feel like everything is getting difficult and you need someone to cry on, I'm always here for you." Taeyeon added ruffling my hair.

"Thank you Taenggo Unnie." I said, tears falling in my eyes.

Then my Unnies hugged me.  I cried all my might until it hurts no more. Then afterwards, I have this realization:I feel so lucky being part of this family. I feel like a huge load has been lifted now that I tell them what I feel. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few years have passed by, things have changed. I already started to move on and get a new life. I started to venture out and focus on a new career-- acting and solo career. I started to get busy that the pain started to fade away. 

Breakup sometimes brings good luck in someone's life. I have been blessed by a new career. Sooman songsaengnim, given me a chance to prove myself. He wanted me to debut as a solo artist. 

Everything's been fine. I was given a chance to compose my own song. I was able to get awards and everything. My solo debut was a hit for me. I might not be able to beat the records of Taeyeon, Unnie its okay because I was able to stand on my own and give people a new side of myself. 

"Maknae, I'm so proud of you... You did it." Taeyeon said to me after the last showcase in Music Bank.

"Thank you Taenggo Unnie for always supporting me." I added.

The girls and I celebrated the success of my solo debut by throwing a party for me. We have all the fun in the world. Then the girls now asked me some questions as if we are helding a fanmeeting. We are having a yaja time wherein the eldest call the maknae Unnie. 

"Seohyun Unnie, can I ask, what inspired you to write the song Lonely Love? Is it the situation that happened between you and Changmin Oppa that lead you to write that song? Because that song is one of my favorite in you album! You perfectly describe what it feels to be on a breakup situation. I hope its okay if I asked this question." Taeyeon asked. She sounded like a little girl aegyoing. 

I cant help but laugh at what Taeyeon does.

"Dont you think thats a bit too much of an aegyo Taeyeon ah?" Jessica asked.

"She's embarrassed." Yoona .

"No Im not." Taeyeon argued back.

We all laugh at her aegyoing. She's too cute.

"Should I answer that question?" I asked back to Taeyeon Unnie.

"Its okay if you dont." Taeyeon answered.

"Well, yes. I was inspired by the breakup that happened between me and Changmin. That was the reason why I was able to perfectly capture the thoughts and feelings of a person in a breakup situation. The pain inspired me to write Lonely Love and I'm so glad that you enjoy it." I answered. 

"Thank you Seohyun Unnie for answering my question." Taeyeon does the childish voice again. 

"I dont know if I can continue this." I said laughing at what Taey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter