Reality Check

Apology
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*Seohyun's POV*

I can't calm down myself. It's already 2AM. The concert of the SMTOWN Family in Osaka is over and we're already outside the hotel, other artists are putting their bags on their cars as we are on the way back to the airport to go back straight to Korea since our flight schedule is 5AM and the airport is quite far from here so we need to leave early. I already told Manager Kim that I will be joining with Yunho and Changmin on our way to the airport. But I kept on calling Changmin but he isnt answering. I'm starting to worry now. 

"Where on earth is Changmin? His phone just keeps on ringing!" I'm starting to get irritated already. 

"Maybe you should just go with us Hyunnie if Max isnt answering your calls." Yoona told me. 

"Unnie, have you seen Victoria?" Krystal asks us. 

"Nope. Why?" I said.

"I didnt see her either." Yoona told her.

"She's not in her room. I looked around already but I cant find her. She's not answering any phone calls too." She added.

"We're already worried about her." Luna chimes in. "Its very unusual that Vic is late." She added.

My heart is beating so wild. I dont want to think about it but I cant help it. Victoria and Changmin had a rumor before when we're still dating that they're going out together. With the situation that Changmin and Victoria I cant help but think maybe they're together. 

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking again Hyunnie?" Yoona looks at me. 

"Huh? No. No" I faked a smile.

"I will try to contact Yunho Oppa. Maybe he knows where Changmin is." I just said, hiding the fact that in reality I'm starting to imagine things. 

I started to dial Yunho's number.

Then he answered.

"Seohyun ah~" Yunho answered. 

"Oppa, where are you? Where's Changmin?" I said. 

"I'm sorry, but I will not be going with you guys. I already left because I have a photoshoot in Singapore for the magazine and I'm here at the airport. Changmin will accompany you going to Korea. ok?  I'm really sorry." Yunho said.  

"What?! If you're in the airport, then where on earth is Changmin?" I asked. 

"What? Changmin is not there in the hotel?" Yunho said. In his tone I can imagine that he doesnt know where Changmin is. 

"You dont know where he is?" I asked.

"Nope. I dont. He didnt even went here to airport to say goodbye saying he will go to Korea with you." Yunho explained.

I'm starting to panic. I dont know what I will do now. Both Victoria and Changmin are missing. I dont want to think about it but I cant help.

"Hyunnie, are you okay? What did Yunho Oppa said?" Yoona asked. 

"He doesnt know where Yunho is." I answered.

"We need to find Changmin now." Yoona said. 

"We will go with you guys." Krystal said.

I borrowed the car of F(X) just to look around and find any place where Changmin and Victoria might go. 

We already went around asking people if they saw any of the two. Until, an old woman told us that she had seen THEM Changmin and Victoria WENT TOGETHER to the Hyatt Regency Hotel. I dont want to think about any bad thing but I'm expecting worse case scenario. 

"I think we're the ones who should go inside." Luna said. 

"Hyunnie will you be okay? Or should I accompany you and stay here?" Yoona asked. 

"i will be fine. I need to see Changmin as well." I said.

We went straight to the lobby. The frontman doesnt allow us to know what room Changmin and Victoria are staying.

"I'm sorry Madam but here in Hyatt we're very much concern with the privacy of our guests. We're not allowed to give information about the rooms our guests are staying. I'm sorry." The frontman said. 

"Excuse me but they're just my co workers. We need to know where they are because we're already leavi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter