Blasphemy

Quill
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking down the street Hongbin checks lists with Taekwoon ahead, looking around the store fronts with that slightly pouty look on his lips Hongbin always thought made him look a few years younger and a few degrees less intimidating.

It's less cold than it was a few days ago, winter finally going away and Taekwoon finally recovering from a particularly insistent flu. “Okay so we have some allowance, you need a few changes of clothes for you now we moved again.”

“What about you?” Taekwoon looks over his shoulder, sniffing as he has been doing every fourteen seconds.

“I'm fine. I don't stain all my shirts every time we settle down.”

“We should buy you some new shoes.”

“What's wrong with my shoes?”

“They're old.” Taekwoon smiles a little. “Like your soul, you grumpy kid.”

“ you, Taekwoon.”

“More than the advised that's for sure.” Taekwoon scoffs, picking one of Hongbin's hands and stuffing into his coat’s pocket. Hongbin immediate goes still. “God probably hates when you curse, you know?”

“What are you doing?” He looks around, alarmed, but there's not many people out in the streets this late at night. “Let go.”

“I don't like it when I can't see you. Specially because you walk so slowly when you read.”

“Are you gonna drag me now?”

“I would carry you but you'd squirm too much.” He smiles cheekily. “So shy.”

He pulls his hand away, slaps Taekwoon's arm and squints his eyes at the way he chuckles under his breath. Walking to be in front of Taekwoon then. “Better?”

“Much better.” Taekwoon smiles again, fond, and Hongbin makes an effort not to give him the satisfaction of blushing by scoffing at looking down at his papers again. Not really reading this time.

“You better not wander off either, I hate looking for you.” Hongbin sighs, stuffing the papers into his pockets. “Let's go get you some shirts.”

“Only if you get a new pair of shoes.”

“I won't negotiate the terms of usage of the money I handle.”

“Yes, you will.”

“No, I won't.”

He is lifted off the ground, a few seconds for his brain to pick up wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter