EP. 2

Signal [PANWINK]

After lunch, I went to the basketball court to chill. I sat on the bench and enjoy the breeze.

I tilted my head to see the sky. I start to imagine Guanlin. His sweet gummy smile, how seductive his deep voice is, how...warm his body is....

Before my mind get wild, I tilt my head back down to see Guanlin is in the court practicing basketball. I blinked twice to see if he's just a halucination. He scored easily. He's pretty good at it.

I was enjoying the show when suddenly another guy with a basketball shirt came and saw Guanlin. It is the school basketball player, Kang Daniel.He is a total . He was rumored to be a boy that had with almost every girl in school including a teacher!

He suddenly pushed Guanlin with his body and took the ball. 

I was so surprised that I stood up. Oh no, this is not good.

Guanlin stands and looked at the bully with hatred.

OMO! They are going to fight!! 

The new kid punched Daniel's face. Ouch! That must've been hurt.

Daniel fight back by kicking the new kid's tall leg and made Guanlin collapsed again.

He called his friends and they start to kick Guanlin exitedly. I can't leave them like that! I stupidly enter the court and pushed the bullies and help Guanlin stand up. "Don't beat him you big bully! He wast just practicing!" I stand infront of Guanlin to cover him as he still wiping some blood on his face.

"Hey cutie! Get out of the way or I'll punch your pretty face!" Daniel touched my cheek hardly.

"Ouch!" I screamed a little. 

"Don't you dare touch him!" Guanlin hit Daniel's hand. 

He then punched the other guys that were about to attack him. The bullies attacked back and he once again on the floor.

"As for you...." Daniel pushed me and he start to open my jacket and stripped off my uniform. No!! Do not me!! My body belongs to Guanlin!

"STOP!!" I screamed! 

Suddenly we heard a loud banging sound.

We saw Mr. Kim, the PE teacher holding a long wood.

"Everyone to my office!NOW!!!" he screamed.

*AT THE OFFICE*

"Now tell me, what happened?" Mr. Kim asked us with a calm but still scary voice.

Everyone didn't say a word.

"Daniel?" Mr. Kim asked Daniel.

"Aaa...I was practicing basketball when Jihoon and his friend disturbed me and start to punch me." Daniel lied.

"Sir! That's not tr.." "Shut up! Jihoon!"

"Is it true?" Mr. Kim asked Daniel's friend.

They nodded confidently.

"Well, I think  you two should stay at school for detention."

"But sir!!"

"Enough,Jihoon! Do you think I will trust a spoiled student like you instead of a good student of mine!?" He screamed at my face. I start to cry.

I can see Daniel giggling while exiting the office room.