MYSTERY MAN

Signal [PANWINK]

Guanlin wake up by the sound of his alarm clock. He longed his slim arm and slapped the alarm clock button.

Guanlin get off his luxury big bed and prepare himself for school.

Guanlin fixed his jacket and tilt his head back up. His eyes widened shockly to see his.........

 

"GUANLINIE~" "Yah! Hyung what are you doing here??" Guanlin screamed as he run away from his brother who is chasing him. 

Their parents just shake their head watching their immature sons.

"Omo! You are still cute!!" Ong catched Guanlin and pinch his white cheeks.

"Yah! Ap-pa!" Guanlin slapped Ong's hand.

"What is he doing here?" Guanlin asked his mother angrily. 

"He is taking break from university....and he is working in your school as a clerk." Mrs. Lai said nervously 'cos she knew Guanlin is going to freak out.

"What?! He-he will follow me to school??" Guanlin's voice can be heard in the whole house.

"Why? Kiddo! I want to see my old school!" Ong rubbed his bro's hair while Guanlin bloated his cheeks cutely.

.

.

.

.

.

"Where's he?" Jihoon asked himself when he didn't see Guanlin leaning against the school gate as usual waiting for him.

His question answered when he see Guanlin with another man wearing an office suit. His hand is around the man's arm. They laugh happily. They seems close.

Watching them making Jihoon's heart ache like being shot by a billion bullets.

He walked to class weakly. He felt less sad when he feel a familiar hand touching his puffy shoulder. It's Woojin and Jaehwan. 

"Why is winkboy so sad?" Woojin teased Jihoon.

After a few silent seconds, Jihoon hugged Woojin and start to cry. 

"Yah! My shirt!" Woojin shake his body to remove the big baby. 

Jaehwan pat his back and asked panicly, "Why? What happened?" 

Jihoon sneezed before answering Jahwan.

"Yah! Who say you can sneeze on my beautiful uniform!" He complained.

Jihoon gave Woojin a death glare which kept him silent.

"G..guanlin..with s-someone...else!" He answered and continued crying on Woojin's chest.

.

.

.

Jihoon can't concentrate in class as he is still thinking about earlier.

Who is that guy? Why is Guanlin so close with him? Little voices in his heart kept distracting him with questions.

"URGHHH!! WHO IS THAT GUY!" Jihoon screamed and immediately everyone in class move theit attention to the little namja.

"I think that is Mr. Toilet." The teacher, Mrs. Im Nayeon made a lame joke signalling Jihoon to go and wash his face.

He walked out shyly as his classmates laughed hysterically.

.

.

.

"Guanlin, can you please go ask the office clerk some class documents." Guanlin's class teacher ordered Guanlin as he is the most reliable student.

Guanlin nodded and went to the office.

"Oh, that document? It is kept in the library. Please sit and wait patiently." The school clerk asked Guanlin to sit before exiting the office leaving Guanlin.

The silence broke when a teacher come in. Guanlin quickly stand up and bowed.

"Hey! No need boy!" The teacher pushed down Guanlin's shouldermaking him sit back.

"You're the new kid right?" The teacher asked, his hand still on Guanlin's shoulder.

Guanlin nodded nervously.

"Hahah. You're cute." The teacher started to grab Guanlin's chin and rubbed his lips.

"Let me taste that delicious lips." The teacher his lips.

"S-sir.." Guanlin turned his head away. 

"You don't want to disobey your teacher, do you?" The teacher pulled Guanlin's chin back. 

Guanlin shut his eye scaredly. He opened his eyes abd see his brother brushed his knuckle and the teacher collapsed on the floor with a little blood on his mouth.

"You okay, bro? He touched you?" Ong asked grabbing Guanlin's shoulders.

Guanlin didn't answer. Instead, he wrapped his arms aroud Ong's neck and burried his face and cried loudly.

Jihoon who is in his way to class saw Guanlin hugging Ong. 

"That is the man." Jihoin's heart felt like falling. It's so hurt. Now everything is clear, the man is Guanlin's new boyfriend. That mean he should stop hoping, stop liking the boy.